2,648 results
All reviews great location filtered water buckingham palace national gallery charing cross station big ben ice machine london eye covent garden walking distance west end central location good size business hotel comfortable room business trip standard room
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights April 25 and 26
The building is beautiful outside very large and old!
The hotel is a building with 2 hotels in and the resturants are independant although you can charge to your room.
Our room was standard club, good size and LCD tv microwave fridge shampoos tea coffee hair dryer, it only had a shower but I should've of checked this, I was slightly gutted after a long day sightseeing!
The only reason I can't give a 5 is because of how the ensuite was in the room it had its own roof, it was asif it had been placed there and didn't look nice the walls should've touched the ceiling!! It was like a box in the corner!
Being on a busy road the room wasn't to noisey!
The staff weren't friendly and helpful.
The location was great oxford street Leicester square Piccadilly Circus national portrait gallery Buckingham palace the Thames theatre land all within easy walking distance!
A taxi from Victoria coach station cost us £11
I would recommended this hotel to anyone wanting to stay somewhere which reasonable price and in easy reach of everything, I will definately stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank bazabex
Reviewed 28 April 2014

3 of us recently stayed here. The location is great. Close to the "Tube" and walking distance from Westminster, Big Ben, etc. What we really enjoyed: great water pressure in the shower, free laundry (with good smelling detergent and fabric softener automatically added) and purified water and free bottles on each floor. Everyone at the front desk was very helpful. For 3 people, the room was slightly cramped (queen bed and pull out sofa bed), but all in all, we were very happy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Abby P
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This was another facility that I booked through Expedia Unpublished Rate roulette - not one that I'd come across before. The room was comfortable and spacious for a London hotel, although I was given a wheelchair accessible one so it's hard to say how typical it was (various other reviews refer to them as being on the small side). Very efficient air conditioning, which is not always the case.

My room had a fridge and microwave, although it seems as if they can't quite decide whether it's self catering or not because there was no kitchen ware supplied. A nice touch was the availability of purified water on each floor - a welcome change from the many hotels that charge you for this facility. The internet was free, which is another plus for me. The hotel has a lively bar and restaurant attached.

In terms of location, it's just off Trafalgar Square so is very central; however, during busy times of year and at the weekends, completing the short walk from the hotel to the square involves fighting your way past a mass of humanity. Particularly in the summer, when there are a lot of outdoor events in the area, it can also get pretty noisy. So worth being aware of that - it's like having a hotel in Times Square.

My other comment (which may seem picky but....) is that the reception area is really small and crowded, which is an odd piece of design given that you have to walk through it on your way out and people are constantly checking in and out.

I liked it but I'm not sure I'd go back again; I think there are better options in the area.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms ending in 08 - they are on the main staircase.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mersonfanclub
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I slept at this hotel for 4 nights with my 9-year-old nephew and the hotel was really good. The reception is beautiful and the staff were really kind and helpful at all times.

The rooms were spacious and modern, with a very nice bathroom and views to the street. They were very clean and spacious, with a very big and comfortable bed. They had free water dispensers in the corridors and the bar was really good as well. Its location is the best, in Trafalgar Square, where you can walk everywhere in the town centre. Especially for children, this is a great point, as you can always walk back to the hotel if you're tired and rest a little bit before hitting the streets again.

We needed an international power socket to fit the British and they not only provided us with one at the reception but also for free and really quickly and nicely. I would definitely recommend this hotel in London and I would definitely repeat next time.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BCN N
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed at the club quarters hotel for 6 nights with our 2 girls.
The location was fantastic , the service was excellence , the beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean.
We have received excellent value for our money.
Anat

Room Tip: pay attention when you choose your room. we stayed at the smallest ones - it suited us because most of the day we traveled - but i don't think it will suiet every one. The room were very quiet!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family