2,604 results
All reviewsgreat locationfiltered waterbuckingham palacenational gallerycharing cross stationbig benice machinelondon eyecovent gardenwalking distancewest endcentral locationgood sizebusiness hotelcomfortable roombusiness tripstandard room
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Everything about Club Quarters in Trafalgar Square was absolutely lovely. The lobby is beautiful with large marble columns greeting you as you walk in the door. Boyds Bar, in the lobby is absolutely breathtaking with oversized chairs & crystal chandeliers. Check-in was quick & easy! Matthew at the front desk was quite charming... Ladies, watch out! ;-) The room was spacious & clean. Overall we had a wonderful stay & hope that we can come back some day. Highly recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Fantastic hotel, great location, staff and services. Bit expensive but worth it. Stay there each fine I go to London, can't see myself changing hotels in the future. Have never eaten there so can't comment on the food but overall I Cant recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I booked this for my wife's birthday as we were going out to Rules restsurabt in covent garden. Location of this place cannot be faulted. The room was on the 8th floor and we requested a quiet room. We looked out the window to Big Ben, the London eye and a few other buildings. You can get free water but you have to get it yourself, along with the iron and board. The room we had we upgraded to. A fair size for the area and a comfortable bed. The tv was a little small but adequate. Toilet bowel was also quite small but also adequate. The quiet room was nice until someone upstairs started moving around at 7/8am....I didn't go up to the 9th floor but the noise was from guests moving around or house staff. The place seems to still have wooden flooring in the rooms, our room had them anyway. The cleanliness as follows: there was a gray hair on the bed when I Walked in....I forgave this as it be easily missed. When I went to the toilet I noticed the picture in the bathroom was spotted with specs of "stuff" and hadn't been wiped or cleaned for some time.....this made me inspect further.....unfortunately the top of the wardrobe had thick dust on it, so did the wardrobe doors.......so unfortunately cleanliness let it down. One more important thing. If you are in the shower, do not let anyone flush the toilet or run the cold tap as you will feel the shower water get very hot! I would stay there again. But would like the cleanliness to be improved.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The location is amazing. Close to Trafalgar square, Charing Cross, embankment tube station, Big Ben, Leicester Square, St. James Park... rooms are clean and comfortable. I stayed at the club level, you could hear the subway, but it wasn't noisy. Staff are friendly, managed to get me the room 2 hours before check in time, helped with directions, etc. As I was on business, this hotel was just right - it doesn't have a big lobby, but all the necessary amenities are provided. They even have a laundry machine that guests can use for no charge. I would stay there again, and I would get a room with a view next time.

Room Tip: Club Rooms are below street level, so if you're looking for a few, choose a different type of room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank alamo07109
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Our 3rd time staying here, and we really wouldn't stay anywhere else in central London!
The location is top notch, the rooms very clean and the beds very very comfy!
The staff are ALL really friendly and really make you feel special (it was my husband 50th birthday and he was given a little goodie basket and a bottle of wine...thank you Prashant!)
There are fresh water stations on every floor...you just help yourself (and to ice/more tea or coffee etc), and the bar area is a really beautiful area to enjoy a cocktail or bottle of champers.

As experience tells us, we asked for a room at the rear of the hotel (OMG, the view!....can't think what the "building site" the other reviewer referred to...this IS London...you can't avoid the cranes!!), but we had Battersea Power station, the MOD building, The statue of The Duke of York (not Andrew, thank god!), right round to the London Eye, plus the Mary Poppins roof tops! Yet, at night, it is so so peaceful! (and we stayed over the weekend).

Our second stay was at the front of the hotel, and was only noisy because I sleep with the window open, so not a reflection on the hotel! (but you could see Trafalgar Square!)

This time we had room 804, a standard queen room. Lovely.

I think the little extra touches like the umberella in the wardrobe is thoughtful too.

Located a few paces from either Charing Cross or Embankment tube stations, from the hotel go left to shopping/theatre heaven go right to the river and the tranquillity of the Southbank!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR A PERFECT STAY!!

Room Tip: Tranqulity of the rear of hotel. (you can't believe you're in central London!)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple