2,730 results
All reviews great location filtered water buckingham palace charing cross national gallery big ben ice machine london eye covent garden walking distance west end central location business hotel club room business trip standard room booked this hotel
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Hotel has aboslutely perfect location, in awalking distance from major London attractions (Parlament, Westsminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, National Gallery, etc. etc.). rooom was spacious and great views from 8th floor. Room was clean and staff very friendly. Special thanks for room services to Jurgita and Tadas. we will recommend hotel to our friends,

Aurelija/Sweden

Room tip: ask for rooms tw internal garden, main street is rather noisy
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very Good deal on Hotels.com, Hotel is perfect location, and rooms are very clean, and a good size for London! well worth the visit,

Located near Trafalgar Square, and Covent Garden, tube stations a mere 100 yards away!

Will be back!

Room tip: Ask for a Exec room
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Everything about Club Quarters in Trafalgar Square was absolutely lovely. The lobby is beautiful with large marble columns greeting you as you walk in the door. Boyds Bar, in the lobby is absolutely breathtaking with oversized chairs & crystal chandeliers. Check-in was quick & easy! Matthew at the front desk was quite charming... Ladies, watch out! ;-) The room was spacious & clean. Overall we had a wonderful stay & hope that we can come back some day. Highly recommend this hotel to everyone!

Date of stay: May 2014
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Fantastic hotel, great location, staff and services. Bit expensive but worth it. Stay there each fine I go to London, can't see myself changing hotels in the future. Have never eaten there so can't comment on the food but overall I Cant recommend this hotel enough.

Date of stay: January 2014
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I booked this for my wife's birthday as we were going out to Rules restsurabt in covent garden. Location of this place cannot be faulted. The room was on the 8th floor and we requested a quiet room. We looked out the window to Big Ben, the London eye and a few other buildings. You can get free water but you have to get it yourself, along with the iron and board. The room we had we upgraded to. A fair size for the area and a comfortable bed. The tv was a little small but adequate. Toilet bowel was also quite small but also adequate. The quiet room was nice until someone upstairs started moving around at 7/8am....I didn't go up to the 9th floor but the noise was from guests moving around or house staff. The place seems to still have wooden flooring in the rooms, our room had them anyway. The cleanliness as follows: there was a gray hair on the bed when I Walked in....I forgave this as it be easily missed. When I went to the toilet I noticed the picture in the bathroom was spotted with specs of "stuff" and hadn't been wiped or cleaned for some time.....this made me inspect further.....unfortunately the top of the wardrobe had thick dust on it, so did the wardrobe doors.......so unfortunately cleanliness let it down. One more important thing. If you are in the shower, do not let anyone flush the toilet or run the cold tap as you will feel the shower water get very hot! I would stay there again. But would like the cleanliness to be improved.

Date of stay: February 2014