Open today: 11:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
thoroughly enjoyable walking tour!

Jenny gave us an informative and insightful tour! We had a blast and highly recommend it... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Lisimil
Absolutely brilliant!!

Jenny was amazing. She was informative, funny and really knew her facts. Highly recommend this... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Emma H
Yeovil, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews sweeney todd wealth of knowledge brilliant tour would highly recommend this tour our tour guide victorian costume aldgate station serial killer subject matter walking tour victims theories whitechapel murder facts insight gruesome
Reviewed 12 December 2018

What a great tour. We were all engrossed in the tale of Jack The Ripper. Well worth the visit if your in London
The tour guide Jenny was excellent.

Date of experience: December 2018
jacktheripper-walks, Owner at Jack the Ripper Walks, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2018

Thanks for a great review

Reviewed 11 December 2018

Didn't know what to expect before the tour but as soon as it started I found the tour guide very friendly and informative, noting plenty of places of interest shortly after tour began. As we moved on it was quite obvious that she had extensive knowledge of The Ripper and his victims, answered all the questions asked. Lovely evening and would recommend to anyone.

Date of experience: December 2018

Thanks for you lovely review

Reviewed 9 December 2018

Jenny certainly knew her stuff, if you want an interesting tour I would suggest you book this one: We saw a few other tours on our way round and Jenny was the only one who was in character , It was a lot of walking and standing so be prepared for this but it was very good.

Date of experience: December 2018
Jenny P, Owner at Jack the Ripper Walks, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2018

Thanks for your lovely review. I loved getting dressed on a Sat & Sun to do Jack the Ripper I think being in character gives the tour an extra edge

Reviewed 9 December 2018

I went on the Sweeney Todd walk which i thought was really good. Jenny the tour guide was very knowledgeable. The tour also included facts on other things not just sweeney Todd. Which personally I found interesting.

Date of experience: November 2018

Thanks for your great review I enjoy doing Sweeney Todd as it is different to Jack the Ripper lots of little stories instead of one long one!

Reviewed 7 December 2018 via mobile

A bulk of 29!!! people following one guide. No fun although the guide Paul seemed to be fun. After 30 minutes I gave up to follow this flock. As well misleading time info for starting time with snappy answers from the office.

Date of experience: December 2018
Jenny P, Owner at Jack the Ripper Walks, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2018

I am so sorry you did not enjoy Paul's tour but his company is London Mystery Walks not Jack the Ripper-Walks have you confused the two?

I shall be contacting Trip Advisor to put this review on his page as it does not relate to my tour or usual guide at all! Due to the fact our usual guide came down with flu I had to move my people on to his tour at short notice that caused the change of time which you were notified about directly by email on two separate occassions,