See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2012

The customer service was absolutely appaulling. After being directed to a sister hotel for check in by Apart hotel 73 prior to my visit ,the sister hotel had no recollection of my booking so contacted Apart Hotel 73 to then tell me I had no reservation at all. Regardless of my confirmation email etc from booking.com. Further investigation then lead to them telling me that I was booked with another hotel 15 mins in the other direction. All of this with luggage in tow! I arrived here to go through the very same and eventually be told that I did have a booking with Apart hotel 73 and all along their reception was open! When contacting the hotel they refused to accept that they had given me incorrect infoirmation not only once but 3 times! No aknowledgement of the stress and onconvenience they caused! Absolutely shocking customer service!
Having said that the rooms were clean and of a reasonable standard. Just a shame they cannot have the staff trained to provide a service to match!

Reviewed 10 August 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Its true there is no sign outside, but if you just follow the house numbers its not that hard.
The hotel is between bayswater station and queensway station which is terrific. The buses are running just down the street.

I was staying in room 102. Its a small room, but clean. I wasn't the much anyway as I was shopping all day long.

The people working there are polish or something, but I approached them with a smile and enthusiasm and got the same back.

Because of the price (around 50 pounds for a night), standard of the room AND the fact that its so conveniently close to everything - I would come back.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Having paid £59 for a room opposite Hyde Park I have to say we weren't expecting much. However the room was fantastic, great shower, kitchen facilities, hair dryer and free wifi. The room was clean and tastefully decorated and the staff could not have been more helpful - even keeping our bags for us after we had checked out.
All in all we had a great experience at apart hotel 73 and would definitely stay there again. It was a big relief to find such value during the Olympics!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 3 August 2012

we booked room 101 on our way down to London. The pictures impressed us and it seemed to be a good price (£69.99) for a serviced apartment. First impressions were how odd it was that there were no signs outside. We arrived at 10 in the evening and reading the notice on the front door it said there is a receptionist about until 12. We had no answer and resorted to ringing the number provided. Being told to go and collect our key from the next road we trawled on. Now keep in mind we had been travelling for a good 4 hours, we were hungry and the trip was completely spontaneous therefore, we were keen to go to a local shop and pick up some essentials. Once we picked up our key we went back to the hotel. Walking through the door was a pleasing surprise. Our room was luckily on the first floor. It was spacious and airy. we had a great nights sleep and woke up in the morning and prepared for the day. However, as soon as we tried to leave the lock on our bedroom door was broken leaving us trapped inside. We rang up the hotel and they tried to free us for about 45 minutes. With no success they told us they were going to ring an engineer which would take around another three quarters of an hour to arrive. when they eventually free'd us we were hardly apologized to. It was a huge shame as we really enjoyed the hotel and even wanted to stay another night.

Room Tip: look at late deals for the apartment on the first floor