“Good food but everything was poor”
Review of Loco Mexicano

Loco Mexicano
Ranked #2,012 of 23,375 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pimlico
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The food here was gorgeous however everything else about this place just seems wrong. Its far too hot and there seems to be no air con. I have never seen so many tables and chairs packed into such a tiny space we had to ask to sit outside as we could hardly breath inside. Our waitress didnt speak a great deal of english and we asked for a cider she asked what that was then after some thought told us they didnt have any we then asked for a shandy and received a very confused look from her. After we finished our meal we were left sat there for a good half hour before my fiance decided to just go to the bar and pay as no one was coming to take the plates away or ask about desert.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely the burritos & huge chicken salad, which is much more exciting than a normal salad . Great size portions, food is always fresh & highly recommend the pitchers of margaritas, especially strawberry flavoured & original which is the stronger of the two. Staff are always friendly & attentive. Rather cheesy but fun decor which We liked. No complaints at all.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Nachos and burritos were good and reasonably priced for its convenient location. Service was efficient too. Would definitely return.

1  Thank AnvilJones
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Food and atmosphere was very good! Service was ok too. If you like mexican food, you should check out this place.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Don't be put off by the garish exterior. The ffod was great & plentiful. The first Pina Colada I had was the best I'd ever tasted, the second was too strong & then bizarely I was asked which I preferred!I would definately eat here again, & a very reasonable price