This Hotel is an absolute disgrace, not only is it dirty (see pictures) but presents a risk to those who stay there. We found fire doors propped open using fire extinguishers and the extinguishers themselves were out of date. The last test date on the ones we saw was 2006 which is illegal and asks a number of questions about the overall safety of this building. The room we were in was filthy, there was mould on the walls in the bathroom, curtains hanging off the rails and thick dust/fluff where the room had not been properly cleaned. The carpet was covered in stains and looked as if it had never been cleaned. The television did not work properly there was intermittent Wi-Fi and there was no milk provided so we could not make a drink. There was no room telephone as advertised. Also be warned the doors are not self locking and must be locked as you exit. The only saving grace was that the breakfast staff were friendly and the sheets and towels were clean.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.