“A review of the B&B 001 at Merthyr Terrace”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Barnes Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #232 of 554 London B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“A review of the B&B 001 at Merthyr Terrace”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I stayed at the Barnes B&B number 001 at Merthyr Terrace just off Castelnau. I was only there for one night but it was an absolutely beautiful place. This is a very small hotel with a personal feel, homely yet also private. Wendy and Richard made me extremely welcome and the room I was in was spotless and beautifully appointed. The breakfast is delicious and the surroundings and garden are lovely; there are also fantastic riverside views nearby. I would jump at the chance to stay here again, it really is the very best of what a British B&B can offer.

Room Tip: I had the front double room with an ensuite bathroom and it was lovely.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Vicenza, Italy
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I stayed at two of the properties managed by this agency in May of this year...both were as advertised on their website--(barnesbedand breakfast.co.uk)--clean with very personable owners who were very knowledgeable about their surroundings...I stayed for 3 nights in House #4--a very charming attic room--with Angela--centrally located in Barnes, a charming suburb with a lovely pond in the center--a favorite with families with small children and dogs and a multitude of water birds...I also stayed at House #1 with Maggie--close to the Priory Roehampton Hospital--a 15 minute walk to either downtown Barnes or Sheen..I would recommend either facility for someone who wanted to stay in the Barnes area..although it proved to be fairly difficult to contact the agency to arrange bookings. I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have regarding these rooms.....

Room Tip: Double rooms are much more spacious--singles were the only rooms available when I booked--and were a...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Nancy171717
UK
Reviewed 19 May 2009

We contacted Barnes bed and breakfast (Elm Grove road, not Gerard road, I believe there are two!!) - an agency who found a few of us properties around barnes to stay in. We had a wonderful time at Elm Grove road, a lovely house with perfect service and our friends stayed in other houses which were of a great standard aswell.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with friends
3 Thank willru
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
St Paul's Hotel
Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs
Novotel London West
Novotel London West
#417 of 1,069 in London

Been to Barnes Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!