“Overrated”

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Overrated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

I queued for an hour for a crepe and it was rubbery and tasteless. I will not be going back. I had high expectations and left truly disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Jo B

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Good crepes but extremely rude staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

I used to go there often until one day I went with a French friend of mine. The staff was talking among themselves in french mostly saying trash about people in the queue!!! They were calling people names - fat, ugly, pig, etc. After my french friend told me what they were saying (even if it wasn't about us), we felt outraged and stepped out of the queue and went to nearby caffe with awesome service! I'm never going the creperie again! I did not get there to steal or get insulted for no reason. I'd like at least a decent service for my money! Do these people really think that no one speaks french in entire London? Or they simply don't care?? Avoid this place at any cost.

• Visited July 2014
11 Thank Sarah C
Jakarta
“The best Crepes in London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

The crepes in this place is by far the most delicious crepes we ever tasted. We intentionally came here by bus from Brent Cross shopping mall and we arrived at almost 9 pm. We got the last 3 portions of the crepes for the day so we ordered the crepe Suzette, nutella crepe and crunchy chocolate crepe, and we were glad we made the trip. The taste is awesome and we were served by two very nice French guys who spoke very good English. We definitely will be back again to this crepe gem.

London, United Kingdom
“Tasty experience of the crepes - IMPOLITE experience of the staff !!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

7 Thank Eleni B
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty but Impolite Service by an African Women (Think she's African)”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Yes the crepe is really tasty BUT the services offered by an African Woman( I think she's African) with green contact lenses is very bad, my friend just asked her with the asparagus and garlic crepe comes with egg and the answer was: Read properly the menu ! Again he didn't understand and asked again and she shouted out aloud in front of everyone: listen to me, you are not listen to me!........I wasn't the victim BUT I will never come back there again (she scared me) and really don't recommended that place to anyone. So embarrassing!

10 Thank Luiz L