“Great Manager rubbish service”
Review of Del'Aziz - Bermondsey - CLOSED

Del'Aziz - Bermondsey
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Description: The specialist Eastern Mediterranean restaurant, boutique bakery, café, bar and gift shop, Del' Aziz invites you to discover the magic of the Maghreb on your doorstep in London's newest and hippest district, Bermondsey Square. From sun-up to sundown, from breakfast to dinner, coffee to cocktails, mezze to merguez sausages, charcuterie to couscous, Del' Aziz is a truly versatile treasure trove of foodie delights. Boasting a restaurant, lounge bar, bakery and gift shop, Del' Aziz has been created as a friendly and relaxed place for people to meet, shop, chat and enjoy exquisite food in unusual and beautiful surroundings.
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

One of our locals Took 50 mins to get the wrong main course. We used to love the aubergine dish but this was chewy and served in a slab rather than a sizzling oven dish. Got wrong lamb Then got chewy over cooked shish. Come on Del Aziz!! Staff are all nice and polite though

1  Thank JanDLondon
There are newer reviews for Del'Aziz - Bermondsey

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Atmosphere, very open staff, good food and a relaxing air of comfort and warmth.We visited the place again this year and we were totally satisfied with everything the restaurant offers.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I've never been in delaziz before but after the first visit I really want say That I had such a lovely experience there. Very helpful service with great menu knowledge... Nice warm ambient and really good food. My first time there and I'm already looking forward to visit the place again...

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Friends and I have been to this restaurant numerous times for brunch.
They have this wonderful breakfast pan which is simply delicious!!

The service has always been good and it is also a great place for people with kids. My friends with children always feel comfortable there and they have lot of space. Good please for biggish groups.

I have visited Del Aziz once for dinner too, but I would say there are much better places in London to have an evening meal. I did not think the food was that great.

I cannot recommend it enough for brunch and deserts though! They also have a great deli!

1  Thank LizJou
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I've eaten here a few times now-brunch, lunch and dinner-and whilst the food has varied from average to good, depending on the menu choice, one thing that has always let this place down is the service. Every time I've been, I've been left standing and waiting to be seated for quite a while-even when the restaurant is quiet, I've been left waiting to order and pay and orders have been mixed up or items forgotten. I'm not high maintenance when it comes to service but the fact that I've had a bad experience service-wise on every occasion I've been has unfortunately put me off. It's a shame because the food is reasonably priced, there are great express lunch offers and the places does a good brunch - just give it a miss if you're in a hurry!