“Birthday treat”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: Frankie's Sports Bar & Diner is an all American Sports Bar featuring 12 HD big screens to watch any live sport on. The menu consists of all your favourite dishes from across the Atlantic, including a variety of burgers, chicken wings, pulled pork and lots more. Ideal for those wanting to enjoy a relaxed drink or catch a bite to eat with friends and family.
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Booked to go here for my boyfriend's birthday after going on the stadium tour. Had a lovely time, the food was ok and the staff brought out a desert with a candle in as a birthday treat which was a nice surprise.

There are newer reviews for Frankie's Sports Bar & Diner

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Does what it says on the tin, decent food and good selection of beers. Great location near to the home of Chelsea.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Our group of 8 had a reservation for the World Cup Final and we had a fun time. For the most part, the food was typical "bar food". The pizza was pretty good and the beer was cold - which is exactly what we were looking for during the match. Our waiter was very friendly and our service overall was very good. We had a manager come by several times just to check on us - which was nice. The atmosphere for the match was really good with several screens to watch the action. If you are looking for a "sports bar" feel, this is a good choice.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I visited this restaurant which is located at Stamford Bridge on the Chelsea F.C. stadium forecourt, London, SW6.

Two of us present but my hot dog was served sat on a long roll (with grease laden onions) that I could not cut, managed to tear in half and showing the waitress I could hardly make an impression into the dough when pressing hard with my thumb, it was totally stale!!!!!

She returned with the bill and no further comment, as it was busy I never made a fuss, paid plus the 12.5% service charge (yes you are thinking what an idiot!) It is not cheap, a small Cranberry juice is £3, the wait for food to arrive nigh on 25 minutes.

Could be so much better as layout is nice, take a chance if you want, my advice is go to the Fulham Broadway Centre nearby (upstairs) and go to Wetherspoons, Pizza Express, Yo Sushi, Nandos, I've used them all on numerous visits over many years and all good.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Recently dined here with our daughters after busting the chelsea ground tour. Fab food large portions and in a great setting. Staff welcoming and helpful. Would visit here again