Review Highlights
Beautiful chrystals, stones and more

Arrived with the underground, a 5-10 minute walk and you arrive at the shop. They have so many... read more

Reviewed 23 December 2019

from US$72.10
from US$76.90
from US$289.36
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2019

I have bought quite few things from Charlie's rock shop over the years and they are always helpful when you are looking for something for a particular reason. Would highl
y recommend them

Date of experience: December 2018
Adventurer243303, Manager at Charlie's Rockshop, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2019

Thank you for your lovely review Clare!

Reviewed 25 January 2019

I've been to Charlie's quite a few times now and I always feel welcome when I get there: the staff are really friendly and help you find the right things. Prices are modest and the shop is neat and clean and it is easy to find what you're looking for. They also organise workshops and psychic readings and I've been to a few really interesting ones. Finally, they have a decent selection of Tarot cards and pendulums and I've bought a couple of really beautiful pouches for my cards and stones there. If you're interested in crystals, cards and beautiful things then Charlie's well worthwhile visiting when in London!

Date of experience: September 2018

Thank you Joanna!

Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

I've been going to Charlies Rock shop for years. In my opinion it has the best selection of crystals I've seen and the best pricing. Staff are approachable, friendly and knowledgeable. It has the added bonus of being 10mins from Colliers wood northern line through a lovely river walk and next to the mill house. I recommend this shop highly and would rate it way above those in central london for crystals, jewellery and more.

Date of experience: January 2019

<3 <3 <3 thank you!

Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

I’ve been going to Charlie’s Rockshop for years and it’s always a lovely experience. The staff are so friendly and helpful and they have a fantastic selection of crystals, crystal jewellery, Himalayan salt lamps, incense, candles and so much more. Always a pleasure and joy to visit. Plus Charlie’s Rockshop is also surrounded by other cute artsy shops and some nice cafes and restaurants. It’s a tranquil oasis you’ll be surprised to stumble upon in south London!

Date of experience: June 2018

Thank you so much for your time leaving us a lovely review, very much appreciated!

Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

Charlie’s Rockshop is an absolute treasure trove. I always spend way longer than I expect to in there because there’s such a feast of amazing products and super well-informed and helpful staff to guide your purchase (big or small, it’s all good).

My teenage kids love coming here too - they always find a little something that they just can’t leave without. I’m the same - there are familiar, beautiful old favourite crystals that I love to stock up on and there’s also always something wonderful that I haven’t encountered before.

Charlie’ rockshop is good for gifts, good for self-help and brilliant for a peaceful browse. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: December 2018

Thank you for your time and review, its appreciated more than we can say!