“Good location and very nice room”

Apex London Wall Hotel
Ranked #44 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We chose to stay at the Apex London Wall Hotel following all the reviews on Trip Advisor.

The hotel is conveniently located close to Moorgate and Bank stations.

Upon arrival, we had the pleasant surprise to be upgraded to a deluxe room. Staff was very helpful at all times.

The room was very nicely decorated and had all the amenities you could expect in such a hotel. Location is very quiet and we didn't hear any of the neighboring rooms during our stay.

A nice plus: they provide you with DVDs free of charge (with a pretty uptodate selection).
The only negative comment I would make is perhaps the breakfast at the restaurant which was average.

I would definitely come back to this hotel again when I come back to London.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Can't fault the hotel This is the second time we have stayed here and as it was my birthday we were lucky enough to be upgraded and a card and small box of chocolates were left in the room which was a lovely touch. The room was stunning and included a wonderful bathroom with a really powerful shower with side jets and a large bath. Lots of nice snacks were included as well as a complimentary choice of daily newspaper. The disappointment comes in the fact that as we booked directly with Apex we should have been given a £10 voucher to spend, which we were not. After our stay I contacted them to query this and was told I should have received it and they would give me it to me the next time I stayed, as I am not a regular visitor this is of little use to me and I wrote this in my response and felt it soured the stay a little. However the hotel have not bothered to respond to this issue and so what was a lovely stay has been a bit tainted by their response and lack of it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Wonderful hotel, stayed 2 nights,lovely room, great bathrooms made for a good nights sleep after a long day! Good hotel service,reception staff always friendly & helpful! Would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone for business or family, good transport links via Nothern line/city & Hammersmith, hotel is very close to station.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Nice room with balcony. Food was good and varied choice, free wifi, staff were really helpful. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends and family. Good central location in the City and the nearest tube station is Moorgate and Bank. It was good value for money too, compared to other like for like hotels in the city. It is close to London Bridge and easy to get to all the major attractions.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stacy O
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I can't praise the hotel enough my wife, son and myself could not get over how clean, fresh and friendly this place is when arriving we had a nice, quick checking everyone from reception were very friendly , helpful and enthusiastic our room which was on the six floor was excellent spotlessly clean, ample space for the three of us and a very nice bathroom . Breakfast was very nice although a bit chaotic but no trouble at all .nice bar area and twenty four hour snacks available . Nice little gym which my son used special thanks to Alexandra very helpful and friendly once again thank you one and all at the staff from Apex London Wall we will be staying with you again in the future please don't change excellent Karen and family.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The rooms are very tastefully decorated.
Located in a very quiet environment, but it is also very central to the station!!!
The breakfast was very rich and delicious and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I stayed in this hotel with my grandma and both of us really liked it!

We booked a junior suite and we did not expected that it will be so luxurious. Separate living area, 2 tvs, bulgari toiletries, blu-ray player - this hotel have everything! Reception girls were really helpful and friendly! I really loved to chat with them(I think their names are Carmen and Alex)

Full English breakfast was very tasty, staff in restaurant - helpful and polite.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family