Apex London Wall Hotel
The Ned(London)
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
2,108 results
All reviewsjelly beansmoorgate tube stationrubber duckbusiness districtelemis toiletriesglass of proseccobox of chocolateslarge walk in showeron arrivalliverpool strose petalshuge bathroomjunior suiteexcellent hotelstylish hotellittle toucheswould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Very nice and quiet hotel in the city area.
Nice and spaces rooms in a great design.
The neighbourhood is very quiet on weekends
Because it is the financial district.
But shoreditch area in walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Very nice hotel in a convenient location near multiple train and tube stops. Rooms were very clean and size of the room was fantastic considering size of most London hotels. Breakfast was very nice and reasonably priced for a hotel breakfast and they breakfast staff were great.The only negative I have is that upon check in the room was not available yet even though it was already past check in time. Instead of just giving the next size up we had to instead wait 30 minutes for it to be cleaned. It was very slow on the weekend so I'm not sure why that was decided.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We chose to stay at the Apex London Wall Hotel following all the reviews on Trip Advisor.

The hotel is conveniently located close to Moorgate and Bank stations.

Upon arrival, we had the pleasant surprise to be upgraded to a deluxe room. Staff was very helpful at all times.

The room was very nicely decorated and had all the amenities you could expect in such a hotel. Location is very quiet and we didn't hear any of the neighboring rooms during our stay.

A nice plus: they provide you with DVDs free of charge (with a pretty uptodate selection).
The only negative comment I would make is perhaps the breakfast at the restaurant which was average.

I would definitely come back to this hotel again when I come back to London.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Can't fault the hotel This is the second time we have stayed here and as it was my birthday we were lucky enough to be upgraded and a card and small box of chocolates were left in the room which was a lovely touch. The room was stunning and included a wonderful bathroom with a really powerful shower with side jets and a large bath. Lots of nice snacks were included as well as a complimentary choice of daily newspaper. The disappointment comes in the fact that as we booked directly with Apex we should have been given a £10 voucher to spend, which we were not. After our stay I contacted them to query this and was told I should have received it and they would give me it to me the next time I stayed, as I am not a regular visitor this is of little use to me and I wrote this in my response and felt it soured the stay a little. However the hotel have not bothered to respond to this issue and so what was a lovely stay has been a bit tainted by their response and lack of it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Wonderful hotel, stayed 2 nights,lovely room, great bathrooms made for a good nights sleep after a long day! Good hotel service,reception staff always friendly & helpful! Would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone for business or family, good transport links via Nothern line/city & Hammersmith, hotel is very close to station.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo