Apex London Wall Hotel
The Ned(London)
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
2,108 results
All reviewsjelly beansmoorgate tube stationrubber duckbusiness districtelemis toiletriesglass of proseccobox of chocolateslarge walk in showeron arrivalliverpool strose petalshuge bathroomjunior suiteexcellent hotelstylish hotellittle toucheswould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Shame we picked the weekend of The Lord Mayor's show, and couldn't drive to the Apex without encountering blocked off roads, but thankfully, this Apex was every bit as good as the Apex at Tower Hill. The reception staff were friendly, polite and attentive, the room was modern, we'll-equipped and comfortable, with an immaculate bathroom with huge shower. The king-size bed, dressed with crisp white linen meant we enjoyed a great night's sleep, and the location of the hotel in a quiet back-street ensured we weren't disturbed by rowdy revellers. The full-English was cooked to perfection, and the service was superb. All in all, a short, but extremely enjoyable stay. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013

A really nice choice in London. The room was well appointed-bathroom to die for!!!I spent more time in the huge soaking tub than in the bed itself....The Apex is a reasonably priced boutique hotel that is worth a visit. I don't know that I would recommend this location to first time visitors to London. My husband was brought up in London and I lived for here for a time so we didn't feel the need to be in the middle of things. If you are looking for a true king sized bed -which can be a bit difficult to come across in Europe- a bit out of the way location in a stylish hotel in London put this on your list.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stayed at Apex London Wall in October 2013 for 1 night on business, and was really delighted by the stay. This hotel is really one of the best I have stayed at in its category. Actually I found it better than many hotels of higher category. And I have reviewed over 60 hotels in the last 3 years...

Quick check-in and out, my room was on the 1st floor and the staircase was visible and I used it, unlike some hotels where you have to use the lift even for 1 floor.
The room was really comfortable and well decorated. This is what I liked:
- the temperature was a perfect 25 degrees when I walked in
- all the perks of a 5 star (robe, iron, free still or sparkling water, etc)
- designer stuff like a herman miller office chair, artemide lamps all over, jacob jensen phone - now that's something you don't see very often
- bose iphone dock with remote
- nice desk and nice pen - I kept it thank you. Sometimes expensive hotels give you cheap pens and I hate that. At the Apex the pen is one you want to keep.
- dark wooden floor
- the take-away and snap duck in the bathroom is a nice idea, I promise to eventually take a photo and send it to you Apex team
- by the way the bathroom was spacious and equiped for disabled people, which is a nice thing
- of course the bed: excellent quality, I slept very well. 5 star bed, no doubt.
- and a very good breakfast - the eggs benedict were perfect, and so were the butter croissants.

All in all I would really recommend this hotel. If you can afford it and you like edgy-stylish-stuff, you should choose this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Courla
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We stayed a night in this hotel. I was looking for a clean hotel, with clean bath and shower, clean carpet and comfortable bed. They even provided a cot free of charge. Child friendly - my daughter was given a soft toy on arrival and there was a rubber duckie in the bath tub.

It was walking distance from Moorgate station.

When we arrived, there was loud music and the restaurant/bar was really crowded with the usual after work Friday crowd but we did not hear anything when we got to our room.

Staff was extremely helpful - went out of the way to hail a cab, though not successful - it was commendable.

Reasonable price. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Thank you so much for making my birthday weekend so memorable!

My boyfriend and I spent last Saturday night at the Apex. We were treated to an upgrade to the Superior suite and what a treat that was.

The room was huge and included a super king bed, big flat screen tv and a couch. There was a nicely stocked mini bar with the best jelly beans included for free within this.

The staff had left me a birthday card and chocolates which made the whole visit very personal and shows how they care about their customers.

The bathroom was spotless and had a massive walk in shower and the most relaxing big bath I've ever had the enjoyment of soaking in. I couldn't wait on Saturday night to get back and relax in the bubbles.

There is a complimentary DVD collection that you can rent from reception. I didn't take this up but I thought it was a great idea for a hotel to offer.

I am so sad to hear there aren't any Apex hotels in Europe but I can't wait to experience the other London ones and the ones in Scotland.

Thank you so much again for simply the best birthday ever!

• Stayed: November 2013