“Best hotel in London!”

Apex London Wall Hotel
Ranked #48 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 15 December 2013

By far one of the best hotels I have stayed at in London. My boyfriend and I booked a room at the Apex for my birthday weekend as I was having a party close by. As soon as we arrived the staff were extremely friendly and and courteous. We received a free upgrade upon check-in which was so sweet and unexpected. The room was perfect, a lovely large king bed, 2 tv's, separate relaxing area with a sofa, large bathroom and shower and everything in the room was complimentary, the robes, the drinks and even the jelly beans. It was a great touch.
I would highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely be staying at the Apex again!
ps. the restaurant is pretty amazing too!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

This hotel is superb, the service was excellent, we went away for out anniversary and got upgraded to the suite, it had a large king size bed with seperate seating area. 2 TVs both with sky sports, excellent bathroom, large bath which was brilliant for me as I'm 6"2 and fitted comfortably in. Even has Bose iPod Dock. To top it off they even gave us a card and chocolates wishing us a happy anniversary which was a lovely touch. Would recommend this hotel to anyone highly!!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Excellent place in the City but in a quiet side road, central yet quiet.
Rooms have beautiful bathrooms with both bathtub and showers and are very nicely furnished. Lots of tech gadgets for iphones and very comfortable beds.
Everything is very clean and there is a good bar too.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Great location being near both moorgate and bank tube stations. Got 2 very good nights sleep in a very comfortable bed, would highly recommend.
I asked for some champagne glasses and an ice bucket prior to my arrival which they were more than happy to do despite me bringing my own champagne (it was brought up to us after about 5/10 minutes of checking in). The staff are all very friendly greeting you with a smile when you pass reception.
The maids will knock early so if you want a lay in put your 'do not disturb' sign out (I can't complain because we forgot to do this).
The room has everything you need Iron, good sized flat screen tv with quiet a few channels, bose ipod dock, telephone, desk with mirror, hair dryer, kettle with complimentary coffee and tea etc
As an added bonus you receive a complimentary rubber duck :o)

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Well where do I start in writing about a truly amazing hotel! My boyfriend and I stayed here on Friday 6-8 December for our anniversary! After reading the reviews on here we decided to get the tube to Moorgate station and they were completely right it is literally a 5 minute walk to the hotel! Check in was brilliant the staff were so polite and helpful and even though we couldn't check in as we were quite early they did all the procedure for us and took our bags so we could go and get some lunch to kill an hour before our room was ready! When we returned an hour later our bags had already been taken to our room and the front desk staff informed us that as we were here for a special weekend they had upgraded us to a deluxe room! Well on entering the room we were both shocked... A HUGE balcony, bathrobes and slippers and a card and chocolates from the hotel wishing us a happy anniversary! It was truly amazing, so much thought an effort! The bathroom was huge with the biggest bath I have ever seen and a massive walk in shower! Having stayed in London quite a few times and in many different hotels some being 5 star and I can honestly say this is by far my favourite hotel. I would recommend for anyone to stay here, I genuinely could not find a single fault with this hotel it was spotlessly clean and the staff were so kind, friendly and helpful it made it a pleasure talking to them!
Thank you Apex London for making our weekend so special, we will certainly be returning.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Great choice to stay at London.
My boyfriend and I stayed at Apex London Wall 22/24 November as part of my birthday celebration. Check in was very friendly and polite and the receptionist wished me a happy birthday which was lovely to hear. The room was excellence and spotless and very comfortable. Lukasz was very helpful with finding discounted tickets for us when we were looking at seeing the London Eye and London Dungeon. Brilliant customer service while was having breakfast. Lovely hotel and would definitely stay again and also would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I decided to treat my girlfriend to a weekend away in the big smoke, before our arrival i informed the reception staff it was my Girlfriends Birthday, to which they really spoiled us. The hotel is based not far from the Tube Stations Bank and Monument which makes getting to the hotel a breeze; it is situated in the financial district of London making it a perfect haven on weekends. On arrival the reception staffs were very friendly and helpful; the gentleman behind the desk gave us a complimentary upgrade and wished my girlfriend a happy birthday which just gave it that personal touch, making us feel like some A Star Celebrities. The room was a lovely corner suite, I believe this was one of their junior suites but it was more like a mini apartment. In the room the hotel had delivered a small bouquet of flowers, chocolates and a birthday card from the General Manager which was an unexpected surprise. What more the housekeeping staff also made our towels into 2 heart shape swans placed on the bottom of the king size bed. These little touches really made our stay feel so special! All the staff at the hotel was so friendly and helpful, they would always greet you when passing in the corridor which really made us feel welcome. Our breakfast on both mornings were excellent, all freshly prepared and great quality. I would highly recommend this hotel and stay here again, just wish more hotels had this high level of customer service. A big thank you to all the staff for making this a great weekend away.