2,217 results
All reviewsjelly beansrubber duckmoorgate tube stationbusiness districtelemis toiletriesglass of proseccobox of chocolatesliverpool stwalk in showeron arrivalrose petalshuge bathroomjunior suiteexcellent hotelseparate showerlittle toucheswould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 14 October 2017

A father and son weekend is always a very special occasion.End of september we were very lucky to have planned our stay in London in the Apex London Wall Hotel. A very friendly welcome at the reception made us feel at home. We got a comfortable and quiet room. The first intended room with double bed (father and son), was quickly changed to a double bed room. No problem, fast and with a big smile. The hotel is located in a quiet bank/business environment with easy acces to the subway. A very very big plus to this hotel is the extra ordinary breakfast! Enormous choice, top quality, and also, again, very friendly staff.A special mention to Megan Bourke, the duty manager who took so good care of us. Thank you so much Megan! No, I'm not working for this company, just want to express my gratitude to the whole staff for taking part in making this weekend with my son to a great experience! R and son Belgium

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Aliaksandra J, General Manager at Apex London Wall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Mr. Geerts,

Thank you very much for choosing Apex London Wall for your special father and son trip to London.
It's great to read that you had a wonderful experience and that you were so well looked after by our lovely team.
Thank you for your special mention about Megan. She is a great asset to the team and we're so happy to have had her on board for over a year now.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you and your son back in the future to further explore London.

Warmest regards,

Aliaks,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at the Apex hotel, although didnt find it as easily as I thought I would and had to use Google Maps to find it. Despite this, it was actually great and near both Bank and Liverpool Street Stations, so good for business trips and visiting London.

I actually stayed in a suite, which was excellent! I was very impressed with the room, although didnt find the mini bar straight away, which was in one of the wardrobes in the bedroom. I would have expected everything next to the coffee machine.

The hotel staff were friendly and mostly professional. The morning I left, two of the breakfast staff were very unprofessional and joking around instead of speaking to me which I was a little annoyed with.

The price was a premium I felt but knowing the area it was expected. The breakfast was ok, although currently I would recommend getting breakfast elsewhere if I was being honest.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a wedding, picking the hotel because of its location close to the church

When I booked the hotel I picked an offer that included a bottle of prosseco, a drinks voucher, upgrade if available and vouchers for west field

Despite rooms being available on their website no upgrade was offered, neither was the voucher for drinks, West field vouchers or a bottle of fizz. We were offered a glass but not sure that's the same

While this is a good hotel that allowed us to check in an hour earlier than their 230 check in time it's a shame they don't deliver on what is advertised on their website

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This was the first time I have stayed at the Apex. Location of the Apex was perfect for my work location just down the block. Rooms were small but comfortable and clean. Food was average in both the bar area and the formal dining area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katharina S, Manager at Apex London Wall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear TonyG9884VF,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your Feedback on Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to see that our location was perfect for you and that you liked our rooms.
May I kindly ask you to contact me directly under Katharina.scherff@apexhotels.co.uk to discuss your experience further as we would be very greatfull to understand what we could have done better to receive 5 out of 5.

I am looking forward to hear back from you.

Best regards,

Katharina
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Excellent location for those interested in being accessible to The City, Shoreditch, and Spitalfield Market.
Knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful staff. Well-designed room with great bathroom. Close to several Underground lines.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review Stuart.
We're really pleased that our location was so convenient for you. We love being in the City centre because we are so close to some of the coolest parts of London and we 're so pleased you got the chance to explore these areas during your stay!

We do hope that we can welcome you back again in the future.

Warmest regards,