2,217 results
All reviewsjelly beansrubber duckmoorgate tube stationbusiness districtelemis toiletriesglass of proseccobox of chocolatesliverpool stwalk in showeron arrivalrose petalshuge bathroomjunior suiteexcellent hotelseparate showerlittle toucheswould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 8 January 2018

The service was over the top. I was always served, whatever I needed. The rooms, the quality, the staff, cleaning - 10/10! I only ate once at the hotel restaurant and the food was eeh. But compared to Sweden, the food in England is pretty bad so..

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This was a very pleasent stay. The room was fully equipped. Both bath and seperat shower. Excellent houskeeping. Good service all the time. Professional staff. We really enjoyed the breakfast.
And the standard was very high.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

First booked Apex London Wall Superior King for three nights via Expedia, and later made a 2nd booking for an extra night (city double) as was arriving London earlier than originally planned. Was put into the same room (city double) for all nights despite paying more for the Superior King at 1st booking. Was told by hotel staff that they are the same room type - hotel should sort this out with Expedia as they are priced and described differently on website.

Other than that, a pretty good hotel for a short stay. Nice shower and modern room layout.

Good location (5mins walk from either Moorgate or Bank Station). Quite a few cafes nearby for breakfast/coffee.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Great stay. Clean and comfortable room, perfectly quiet, good location, nice staff. Breakfast came within minutes of ordering, as did extra coffee and teabags when room service forgot to replenish our supply.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 December 2017

After getting back home and realizing we had forgotten my daughter's stuffed toy in a rush to check out of the hotel, I immediately called up the hotel to inquire about my daughter's toy. In other hotel's I've stayed in, they would have immediately posted any lost property back to me, however, in this instance all I had in response was "We'll call you back when we find it". It really wouldn't be that hard to find as the toy was fairly large and would have been on the bed where we were sleeping. Of course, we didn't get a callback and so when I called again, all they had to say was "Sorry it's not there". Unless someone in their housekeeping is a thief, it's virtually impossible for an item to magically disappear in under 24 hours. I'm immensely disappointed as my daughter has had that toy since the day she was born.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family