2,217 results
All reviewsjelly beansrubber duckmoorgate tube stationbusiness districtelemis toiletriesglass of proseccobox of chocolatesliverpool stwalk in showeron arrivalrose petalshuge bathroomjunior suiteexcellent hotelseparate showerlittle toucheswould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for almost a week at this Apex Hotel. First time. It's just next building to my office so makes it convenient. Nearest tube is Bank Station which is less than 10 min away.

The hotel is small for business travellers mostly. Decent size room. Don't expect any view as the building is sandwiched between office buildings at every angle. Comfy bed and good size bathroom with a bath.

Continental Breakfast was included for me. It's a choice of basic toasts and cereal, juice. There's also cooked breakfast which have to pay or it comes with higher room rate.

Overall pleasant experience.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RainyT14
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Location of the hotel is excellent. 5 minutes walk from Banks tube, less than 5 minutes to Moorgate tube and 7-10 minutes to Liverpool Street Station.
The check in was fast and without any problems, very helpful and friendly staff. I came too early for actual check inn time but I was allowed to leave my luggage at the hotel and spend the day in London before coming back to the hotel in the afternoon. Huge bonus for me.

The room was on the small side, but travelling solo this was not an issue for me. There was enough space for me. The room was very clean and nicely decorated.
The room I had was on the quiet side of the hotel away from the street and it was very quiet. Bed and pillows comfortable. WIFI worked without problems.

I did not have breakfast at the hotel but there are plenty of places around the hotel where you can have breakfast and coffee. On the Sunday a lot of these were closed but it was not a problem for me.

The location of the hotel is great. All in all a great experience and I really would like to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank olchju
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I really enjoyed my time at the Apex London Wall Hotel. I booked it for a mini birthday break and glad I did. I thought the breakfast was really tasty and the service I received was great. The rooms were spacious and it felt like a home from home. One downside is the price of food had it been slightly less pricey I would have ordered room service.

At night the outside noise did keep me awake for a little while but I soon fell asleep.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We stayed at the Apex London Wall Hotel as part of a wedding party in October. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel.
Why?
1. Short walking distance from Liverpool Street Station.
2. Nearness to St. Paul's Cathedral. From here you can enjoy the hop on/hop off buses.
3. Nearness to Central Banking London, the Gherkin and the beautiful 12th/13th Century St. Helen's Bishopsgate Church etc.
4. The hotel is spotlessly clean. Breakfasts are delicious - waiter service. Evening meals also delicious and reasonably priced for Central London.
5. Rooms are comfortable and well equipped.
6. Nearness to cafes - although weekends are quiet - not a disadvantage!
7. Close to Underground (tube) Stations.
8. A super friendly, welcoming and very efficient staff, who couldn't do enough to make our stay a memorable one, and lastly
9. A very big THANK YOU to the bride's mum and dad for their very generous hospitality.
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Hollands!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank redrobby24
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and booked one of the rooms with the bath tub. For the price of the room in central London it was fantastic with lovely touches which other reviewers have mentioned such as the duck and jelly beans. We forgot our toothpaste and we rang reception and they bought some up in a matter of minutes. Really impressed. The only thing that makes it a 4 rather than 5 is that the room felt quite standard and small, but I guess that's the nature of a large chain hotel in the business area of London. Also it's worth noting if you are staying on a weekend the area surrounding the hotel is incredibly quiet with many of the shops not open. Not a huge issue but worth noting.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple