2,218 results
All reviewsjelly beansrubber duckmoorgate tube stationbusiness districtelemis toiletriesglass of proseccobox of chocolatesliverpool stwalk in showeron arrivalrose petalshuge bathroomjunior suiteexcellent hotelseparate showerlittle toucheswould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Very courteous and friendly staff, at reception and in the dining/bar area. Dinner was a pleasure. The staff were friendly and engaging and the service was of a high quality. Room cleaning could be improved slightly to bring it to an excellent standard.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2018

An excellent hotel, ideally located for most business locations in the city and reasonably priced in comparison to other alternatives. Rooms a decent size, clean, modern. Service is exceptional, with staff able to handle all my requests efficiently

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for almost a week at this Apex Hotel. First time. It's just next building to my office so makes it convenient. Nearest tube is Bank Station which is less than 10 min away.

The hotel is small for business travellers mostly. Decent size room. Don't expect any view as the building is sandwiched between office buildings at every angle. Comfy bed and good size bathroom with a bath.

Continental Breakfast was included for me. It's a choice of basic toasts and cereal, juice. There's also cooked breakfast which have to pay or it comes with higher room rate.

Overall pleasant experience.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RainyT14
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Location of the hotel is excellent. 5 minutes walk from Banks tube, less than 5 minutes to Moorgate tube and 7-10 minutes to Liverpool Street Station.
The check in was fast and without any problems, very helpful and friendly staff. I came too early for actual check inn time but I was allowed to leave my luggage at the hotel and spend the day in London before coming back to the hotel in the afternoon. Huge bonus for me.

The room was on the small side, but travelling solo this was not an issue for me. There was enough space for me. The room was very clean and nicely decorated.
The room I had was on the quiet side of the hotel away from the street and it was very quiet. Bed and pillows comfortable. WIFI worked without problems.

I did not have breakfast at the hotel but there are plenty of places around the hotel where you can have breakfast and coffee. On the Sunday a lot of these were closed but it was not a problem for me.

The location of the hotel is great. All in all a great experience and I really would like to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank olchju
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I really enjoyed my time at the Apex London Wall Hotel. I booked it for a mini birthday break and glad I did. I thought the breakfast was really tasty and the service I received was great. The rooms were spacious and it felt like a home from home. One downside is the price of food had it been slightly less pricey I would have ordered room service.

At night the outside noise did keep me awake for a little while but I soon fell asleep.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo