Apex London Wall Hotel
The Ned(London)
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
2,110 results
All reviewsjelly beansmoorgate tube stationrubber duckbusiness districtelemis toiletriesglass of proseccobox of chocolateslarge walk in showeron arrivalliverpool strose petalshuge bathroomjunior suiteexcellent hotelstylish hotellittle toucheswould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2010

I booked directly via the hotel's website and was given a great deal on the most expensive suite. I was in London to celebrate my birthday with friends. Arriving on a Saturday, the City is fairly deserted over the weekend. The hotel is spotless, the staff is warm, efficient and eager to meet all your needs and manages to remain unobtrusive. The room was large by London standard's. My only quibble is that we were denied access to the rather large terrace outside our room for reasons that were never really made clear upon check-in. All the amenities were top-notch: huge flat screen tvs, multiple outlets, fabulous bedding and beds, iron & ironing board, and one of the best hotel showers I have ever used. I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2010

I Booked this hotel on the strength of the reviews on trip advisor and i was not left disappointed at all.

the service was second to none from the second we walked in to the second we left, the staff were very attentive and informative.

Make sure you try the English breakfast and sample afew cocktails from the bar as both are very tasty :)

Will be sure to stay again whenever we are in the Capital

Reviewed 19 July 2010

A short sightseeing weekend, the service from all staff members was warm and attentive. Lovely big room - we had a 'deluxe', felt it was a shame we could not stay longer to enjoy it! We included breakfast, which is 'a la carte' rather than buffet, and was substantial, meat, cheese, toast, full English. Hotel is very easy to reach from either Moorgate or Bank tube, buses from Bank take you to Strand within a few minutes, handy for Covent Garden/theatres. We would certainly stay again.

Reviewed 13 July 2010

We stayed at the Apex London Wall Hotel for 2 nights for a sightseeing trip to London. We booked this through Late rooms on their Secret hotel deal and we were very pleased to have got this hotel for 2 nights at £220 for the trip. Check in was not very smooth due to a mistake through Late rooms, so be wary booking through them as they had it on their records that it had been cancelled! The hotel staff were faultless and were more than apologetic (despite it not being their fault at all!). We stayed in a standard room which was a decent size and came with a Bose docking station, 40" tv and a large bathroom with walk in shower and a bath. We also had complimentary water and snacks (the jelly beans and pringles are a lovely touch).
The hotel is situated in the business district, which makes for a peaceful nights sleep! It is only a short tube ride to all of the london attractions so I would definitely stay in this area again.
The hotel is very new and I would possibly go as far as saying that it was the nicest hotel room I have ever stayed in!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

2  Thank Tambourine55
Reviewed 12 July 2010

I agree with the other reviewers that this hotel is like others should be. The hotel is not too big, doesn't feel cramped. Very good experience, especially for London, where many hotels don't care about their guests. Very welcoming, helpful staff, had a junior suite which was very nice, spectacular bathroom, quiet, with balcony. Just the coffee at breakfast was no good, tasted like water. No breakfast buffet. Continental breakfast is just cereals, fruit and 1 danish and toast with jam. No cheese. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple