Apex London Wall Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$336
US$278
Pullman
US$307
US$263
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$158
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$551
US$533
Orbitz.com
2,115 results
All reviewsjelly beansmoorgate tube stationrubber duckbusiness districtelemis toiletriesglass of proseccobox of chocolateslarge walk in showeron arrivalliverpool strose petalshuge bathroomjunior suiteexcellent hotelstylish hotellittle toucheswould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2010

I really enjoyed my stay here, the drinks at the bar were a little bit pricey, but what else would you expect staying in this gorgeous hotel and in the middle of london. The rooms were really nice very comfortable. The friends that we went with upgraded to a room with a seperate living area which was great. The bathrooms were amazing really spacious and the free shampoo etc was elemis, very nice!!!!!
Really enjoyed it here would definitely come back again. Thankyou

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2010

Will come back on my next visit. Only the location is a drawback. Nothing nearby. Nothing open. Taxi's 1, 2 & 3 got lost. But I loved it anyway.

Reviewed 22 July 2010

I booked directly via the hotel's website and was given a great deal on the most expensive suite. I was in London to celebrate my birthday with friends. Arriving on a Saturday, the City is fairly deserted over the weekend. The hotel is spotless, the staff is warm, efficient and eager to meet all your needs and manages to remain unobtrusive. The room was large by London standard's. My only quibble is that we were denied access to the rather large terrace outside our room for reasons that were never really made clear upon check-in. All the amenities were top-notch: huge flat screen tvs, multiple outlets, fabulous bedding and beds, iron & ironing board, and one of the best hotel showers I have ever used. I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2010

I Booked this hotel on the strength of the reviews on trip advisor and i was not left disappointed at all.

the service was second to none from the second we walked in to the second we left, the staff were very attentive and informative.

Make sure you try the English breakfast and sample afew cocktails from the bar as both are very tasty :)

Will be sure to stay again whenever we are in the Capital

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2010

A short sightseeing weekend, the service from all staff members was warm and attentive. Lovely big room - we had a 'deluxe', felt it was a shame we could not stay longer to enjoy it! We included breakfast, which is 'a la carte' rather than buffet, and was substantial, meat, cheese, toast, full English. Hotel is very easy to reach from either Moorgate or Bank tube, buses from Bank take you to Strand within a few minutes, handy for Covent Garden/theatres. We would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple