“Good burger deals”

Ranked #48 of 1,059 Quick Bites in London
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: Serving up gourmet burgers in the UK since 2001. Offering a variety of delicious burgers, homemade sauces and seriously good milkshakes.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re looking for a decent burger cooked to order, the £9.95 deal gives a good sized burger ( with cheese, chicken and veggie options available) fries and a drink. The ginger fizzy drink tasted pretty manufactured but otherwise the food is tasty and service quick.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went here for dinner with husband and 13 year old. Staff attentive and friendly.
I ordered the chicken pesto burger. It was huge and very tasty. Stole some of hubbies chips - also nice.
Thought it was a little pricey for a chicken burger but really enjoyed it and would recommend and return again.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Gourmet Burger Kitchen is part of a chain and this branch is conveniently located more or less opposite Earl's Court tube station. It's an ordinary burger place one notch above the big yellow M and BK. Even though you have to order by filling in a paper form that might not always support what you desire, placing the order directly to the waitress works fine too. However, the form system might be a bit chaotic if the place is full. There is also an online app ordering alternative. We had some special dietary requirements that the staff had no problems to meet. There are options that are fully vegan or you can combine meat with, for instance, a vegan bun and vegan mayo. The burgers we had were good and medium rare, exactly as we ordered them (which is not always the case in some other burger places).

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I left my hotel and was in search of breakfast, being an avid tripadvisor reviewer I decided to go in search of a new eating spot. While walking on Earls Court road I stumbled upon Gourment Burger Kitchen and decided to try it. This eating establishment is 10 seconds walk from Earls Court train station and directly opposite Nandos. As I entered the young lady greeted me and gave me a menu then I was seated. The shop is small and intimate, glass windows at the front over looking the street. The tables are wooden and small, neatly arranged on the wooden floor.

Every table has a number, when I selected what I wanted I then made my way to the cashier and placed my order and paid. There are a variety of gourmet burgers, I had the chick chick boom + eggs and a green peach tea for £13. After placing the order I went back to my table and I was then served.

The place is very clean, toilets underground also spotless I will recommend this place to anyone in the area.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank ChicaEmery
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I can never turn down a great burger, and this place has them. The burger was very juicy and delicious, without being too greasy. A nice bonus is that they serve great beers here. Conveniently located in Earl's Court next to the tube station. One thing that I would recommend is not getting the skinny fries and just going for normal fries. They were too small, and very hard to eat well enough to enjoy properly!

Date of visit: September 2018