“A good spot for lunch.”
Review of Cocoro

Cocoro
Ranked #5,074 of 23,370 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$41 - US$163
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I was nearby the British Museum and decide to pop in here for lunch.

Ramen not up there with Bone Daddies or Shoryu but it was still very tasty and nicely presented.

I went for the ramen lunch deal which came with a keema curry and rice - also very tasty.

Service was pleasant and quick.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I am compelled to write this review as my girlfriend and I had the worst experience at lunch here. Took fifteen minutes for one of the many waitresses to acknoledge us, even though we were sat at the very front. Everyone who arrived after us had their food before we were served. The fish was off. I mean rotten off. I asked to talk the manager and the waitress said there wasn't one. She wont give me her name either. Finally she relents and says she will bring the owner. Some haggard looking woman comes up, I explainthesituation and nods and says ok no problem, sorry. Pretty sure she was not the owner. We paid and left. My Asian colleagues at work stated that Japanese customers are preferred and served before others. We will not be returning.

4  Thank Jack C
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

I just love Cocoro. The restaurant itself is quite basic in terms of interior however dont let this fool you, the food is delicious. If you would like to experience a more authentic japanese style make sure to ask to be sitted downstairs.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Delicious tonkotsu ramen and a nice service. Draft beer Asahi. I´d like to visit again soon a i recomend it to everybody.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I regularly have lunch here and I am never disappointed. The tempura is excellent and the sushi mi is spanking fresh. I live in deepest Cornwall and am used to eating fish straight out of the sea.
The fish here is just as good.
The decor and atmosphere could be better, but for lunch it cannot be beaten and the price is not too bad. Having said that I am told it is very expensive in the evening