Best Western Maitrise Hotel
US$258
US$191
Priceline
1,077 results
All reviewskilburn parkkilburn high roadbakerloo lineoverground stationtesco expressmain roadgreat showerfull englishcomfy bedlondon hotelwembley
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Our room at the 1st floor was very clean, it had a street view and it was protected from outside noises, the bed was quite comfortable as well as the pillows. The bathroom was very nice, clean and all the appliances worked as expected. The service was very polite at the reception as well as at the restaurant. Breakfast was awsome as well. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel very much and would com back if we happen to travel to London.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Sheridon M, General Manager at Best Western Maitrise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you for writing us a review.

I am very pleased to hear your enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

We like to reward our returning customers with favorable rates so contact us directly to make your next booking.

Regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Yes the hotel room is small but a lot of London hotel rooms are tiny anyway, so we don't see a problem with that. Our bathroom was a disable one so it was massive, which is great. They also had tea and coffee making facilities, and the room was nicely decorated. Bed was quite comfy.

The room had no window so it could get very warm. Plus air con was working extremely slowly! So here is your solution - just leave a card in the slot (any card will do) when you leave the room. The air con will be kept on, so when you come back to the room it will be the right temperature.

The main problem is - the drainage of the shower is not working properly so the room starts to flood when we took a shower... We just have to put down all our towels to soak up the water.

Didn't try the breakfast cause we overslept. Oops.

Location: very convenient. Bus stop was one minute walk away. Underground 5 mins walk away. There are restaurants and coffee shops around.

Maybe there were some flaws but with the price I paid I am very happy with what I got. So we would come back again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Sheridon M, General Manager at Best Western Maitrise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

I am pleased to hear that overall you were satisfied with your stay and would return to stay with us.

When the hotel was constructed we did not have permission to have the windows open. The Air Conditioning works really well but you need to to let it run for at least 10 minutes to cool down and keeping a card inserted will keep the system running.

I hope you will consider us for future stays!

Regards,

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I picked this hotel more for location than anything else but myself and my sister enjoyed our stay.
The room was clean, the beds comfy and although there were no windows this was actually a good thing as it was lovely and quiet. We botn slept very well.
The staff were really friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was a continental breakfast but very much enjoyed. Fresh fruit, toast, croissants and great coffee.
All in all great value for money, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Sheridon M, General Manager at Best Western Maitrise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you had no complaints and that the staff made you feel welcome.

We think that having a clean and friendly hotel that offers good value for money is important to our customers.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I can assure you that its among the nicest budget hotels you may find in London. I was reading reviews on this hotel about room sizes etc and made me cancel my booking ones, however I wanted to check the property my self so I made another booking and stayed with them, I am impressed by the quality, staff behavior and amenities they have dedicated to this budget hotel. Consider a normal four star and everything will be fine with you. Rooms are a bit small but they are well equipped and designed to make your stay a comfortable one. Bathroom was clean with acceptable amenities, I can stay bathroom experience was a quality 3 star. Breakfast was good but with limited and basic times. Remember, this is a budget hotel.

Location is perfectly close to Kilburn Park station on Bakerloo Line...

Over all I can recommend it for those travelers who are looking for a low priced quality hotel for their stay in North London.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for writing us a review of your recent stay.

We value the comments and observations our customers bring to our attention so we can improve our services.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future. Call us directly to receive a discount as a returning customer.

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

I was very worried about my stay at this hotel after reading the reviews but have to say I was pleasantly surprised. We arrived late to a very pleasant member of staff who quickly checked us in. We opted for a double room as all the twin rooms are on the lower ground floor so no windows. The room was immaculately cleaned and modern. Extremely comfortable bed and lovely power shower. Slightly small but had everything we need and we didn't feel squashed at all. We had continental breakfast in with our stay, which included lovely fresh warm croissants, cereal, toast, fresh fruit etc. If we wanted a full English or eggs florentine it was a £5 charge but the cooked breakfast was huge and well worth it. I only wanted a couple of eggs one morning and wasn't charged which was nice. The hotel is in an excellent location as well, 2 minute walk to the tube and only 6 stops to Central London. I had an extremely nice stay here and the staff were very friendly abd courteous. We can't wait to stay here again and believe this does live up to the 4* rating as they openly say 'budget 4*'!!!! Thanks for a great weekend.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Katie22983
Sheridon M, General Manager at Best Western Maitrise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

I am delighted to hear you had a great stay, needless to say you can't believe everything you read.

We feel the hotel offers excellent value for money in a really central location. We pay attention to the details, so although our rooms are on the smaller side we have invested in the finished product to ensure our customers are comfortable and looked after by our caring staff.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.