1,129 results
All reviewskilburn parkkilburn high roadbakerloo lineoverground stationtesco expressmain roadgreat showerfull englishlondon hotelwembleypubs
Reviewed 29 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Deven S, General Manager at Maitrise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Reviewed 28 July 2014

As a business traveler, this hotel works great for me and is my "go to hotel" in London:
* 100 meters from the tube line
* Small but clean and comfortable rooms
* Great shower
* Good breakfast

The only disappointment is that the internet quality is poor in the rooms. I just do my work downstairs in the lounge, where the internet works great. It is a nice workspace.

Regarding the staff, April in the reception is spectacular. Absolutely cheerful, professional, and helpful. If April is at the desk, you can be assured of excellent service!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Deven S, General Manager at Maitrise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Maitrise Hotel for your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoy your stay with us. It makes me happy to hear good thing about our team member and that following our conversation you would like to stay at the Best Western maitrise hotel as long as the internet is fixed .
I would like to assure you that we are in the process of upgrading our wifi system and hopefully by the time you are back with us we will have it all fixed.
Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 02076258532 or reservations@bwmaitrisehotels.com

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Hotel was good but expected it to be so it didn't disappoint . The hotel was very clean and the room well appointed. Recently refurbed I imagine. Great water pressure in the shower!Where the Hotel excelled was with the front of house service when I checked out. The receptionist Ewelina was outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Best western Maitrise Hotel for your stay and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the service offered. I would also like to thak you for taking time to write about your stay. The comments are valuable to us as they help us improve our service where needed for your future stay and for our future guests. It also gives us the opportunity to recognise the team members like Ewelina doing a great job.

Should you decide to stay in London in the future please contact us directly on reservations@bwmaitrisehotels.com or give us a call on 02076258532. Looking forward to welcoming you to the Best western maitrise hotel in the future.

Kind Regards,
Deven and Team.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Last time in London I stayed in a Jury's Inn hotel which was perfect.....but very expensive..... so tried the cheaper option of the Quality Maitrise. The room was very well turned out. Nicely furnished and decorated and spotlessly clean. It is a smaller room than you would get in a more expensive hotel and the building on the outside is not flashy but who cares if you're saving £60 a night!!! Our room looked out onto Kilburn High Road which isn't quiet at any time of the day or night but the soundproofing was great. So a good nights sleep was had in a very comfortable room and bed. Breakfast was a bit more hit and miss. The price had only given us a continental breakfast and we decided to stick with it although you could buy a full english. In fact it was adequate with plenty of fresh fruit, some cheese, cold meats, toast and jam etc. It was ok but that's all. Overall I would definitely use this hotel again and save some money as it really was a very acceptable stay with pleasant and helpful staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 16 July 2014

clean and tidy, good value and very obliging staff. Breakfast quite adequate.
Very close to the Kilburn tube station which is a three minute walk around the corner.
I found this to be very good value for money especially as a nine pound day ticket on the underground, busses and trains saves a lot of money on accomodation

Room Tip: test the airconditioning as soon as you check in
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple