“Excellent ”

Best Western Maitrise Hotel
Ranked #765 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Wow wow . It's 4 star service . Everything is up to the standard except breakfast . You have to pay for the eggs . What kind of breakfast without eggs . Other than nice room ,clean , excellent staffs , convenient location to tube , restaurants , shopping and clubs. Prime spot. Love it .

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank thabo v
Deven S, General Manager at Best Western Maitrise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Maitrise Hotel for your stay and taking the time to leave your kind words following your recent stay . I was really glad that you enjoyed your stay and the service you received . I really do hope that we get the chance to look after you again in the future.
Should you decide to visit London in the future please do contact our reservation team directly on 02076258532 or email reservations@bwmaitrisehotels.com for the best rates.
Our kindest regards,
Deven and Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed 5 August 2014

It's a bit from central London but it is a very nice place and the staff was great. Price was good (for London) and I would definitely stay again. We had two single rooms which are on the -1 floor so windows but we were there for sleeping which was nice. We had two rooms 005 & 006 and I think 006 may be haunted. A couple of strange things happened the first night (both me and my son experienced different things and both were odd). Nice neighborhood and it has a Tesco Express across the street. The staff was excellent. It was a bit noisy in room 005 from the hallway.

Room Tip: Stay in floors 2-4.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Deven S, General Manager at Best Western Maitrise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western maitrise Hotel for your stay and taking time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that you would like to return to our hotel when you decide to travel to London.
Next time you decide to visit us please do contact us at reservations@bwmaitrisehotels.com or call us on 02076258532 and we will ensure that you get the best rate for your stay.
Looking forward to welcome you to the Best Western maitrise Hotel in the future and have the opportunity to look after you.
Kind Regards,
Deven and team.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This is good value for money for a London hotel. I booked via expedia's secret saver hotel offer and was a bit disappointed by its distance from city. However it was only 5 mins overground from Euston and we walked from hotel to Marble Arch in an hour.There is also a regular bus and tube service. (10 mins on bus from hyde park) The hotel looks like a small shop front from the outside and does not look very inviting. Once inside though, the foyer was stylish clean and welcoming. the receptionist friendly and efficient. The room 307 was small which is typical for London but pleasant, spotlessly clean and air conditioned. The bathroom was clean stylish and had good shower. the window looked out onto a brick wall - but we were grateful for a window because we knew some rooms dont have any. The breakfast was buffet of toast, pastries, fruit, yoghurt and cereals - plenty to fill up on and included in price. I would definitely return here it is excellent value and very comfortable. Great for short theatre or sight-seeing trips.

Room Tip: request a room with a window.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words following your recent stay at The Best western Maitrise Hotel. I was really glad that you enjoyed your stay and the service you received . I have passed on your feedback to the team. I really do hope that we get the chance to look after you again on a future occaision.
Please do contact us directly on02076258532 or reservations@bwmaitrisehotels.com for the best rates.

My kindest regards,
Deven and Team

Reviewed 29 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
3  Thank Brian H

Reviewed 28 July 2014

As a business traveler, this hotel works great for me and is my "go to hotel" in London:
* 100 meters from the tube line
* Small but clean and comfortable rooms
* Great shower
* Good breakfast

The only disappointment is that the internet quality is poor in the rooms. I just do my work downstairs in the lounge, where the internet works great. It is a nice workspace.

Regarding the staff, April in the reception is spectacular. Absolutely cheerful, professional, and helpful. If April is at the desk, you can be assured of excellent service!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Maitrise Hotel for your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoy your stay with us. It makes me happy to hear good thing about our team member and that following our conversation you would like to stay at the Best Western maitrise hotel as long as the internet is fixed .
I would like to assure you that we are in the process of upgrading our wifi system and hopefully by the time you are back with us we will have it all fixed.
Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 02076258532 or reservations@bwmaitrisehotels.com

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Hotel was good but expected it to be so it didn't disappoint . The hotel was very clean and the room well appointed. Recently refurbed I imagine. Great water pressure in the shower!Where the Hotel excelled was with the front of house service when I checked out. The receptionist Ewelina was outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Best western Maitrise Hotel for your stay and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the service offered. I would also like to thak you for taking time to write about your stay. The comments are valuable to us as they help us improve our service where needed for your future stay and for our future guests. It also gives us the opportunity to recognise the team members like Ewelina doing a great job.

Should you decide to stay in London in the future please contact us directly on reservations@bwmaitrisehotels.com or give us a call on 02076258532. Looking forward to welcoming you to the Best western maitrise hotel in the future.

Kind Regards,
Deven and Team.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Last time in London I stayed in a Jury's Inn hotel which was perfect.....but very expensive..... so tried the cheaper option of the Quality Maitrise. The room was very well turned out. Nicely furnished and decorated and spotlessly clean. It is a smaller room than you would get in a more expensive hotel and the building on the outside is not flashy but who cares if you're saving £60 a night!!! Our room looked out onto Kilburn High Road which isn't quiet at any time of the day or night but the soundproofing was great. So a good nights sleep was had in a very comfortable room and bed. Breakfast was a bit more hit and miss. The price had only given us a continental breakfast and we decided to stick with it although you could buy a full english. In fact it was adequate with plenty of fresh fruit, some cheese, cold meats, toast and jam etc. It was ok but that's all. Overall I would definitely use this hotel again and save some money as it really was a very acceptable stay with pleasant and helpful staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple