“Horrible, simply.”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Well, where do i start, and where do i end? My family and myself went to London to simply have a nice vacation, and view some attractions in London, and wednesday the 29'th we went into Scotch Steak House to have ourselfes a good meal before we went into Lyric Theatre to see "Thriller LIVE" - just for recommendations, go watch that!

Anyway, my mom ordered a 10 oz fillet, which came as 8 oz, my father ordered a rump streak as 10 oz, and myself ordered a 14 oz T-bone steak, and the fillet and rump steak was ordered as well done, and my T-bone was made for medium.

After 15 minutes, we recieved our food, and i looked down at my T-bone and thought to myself "What on earth did i just order, this is not the T-bone i'm used to"

My parents food was not even NEAR well done at all, it was at the top of medium, and my T-bone was horrible to get through. If i could un-rate this restaurant, meaning i would give it -1 star, i would, i would never recommend this to anyone.

And just for a little sidenote, we had another couple sitting next to us, and they came in 10-15 minutes after we ordered, and when they recieved their food, they had to send it out again, because it was still medium, and they ordered well done, so they came out with a new steak, and they had to send it back aswell, which clearly means, the chef of the kitchen has no idea what he is doing, and it's sad to see that i see more food going BACK, then OUT, which means more people was not satisfied with their food.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

Avoid this place at all costs, the food that was served all tasted the same (burnt) even though I had a mixed grill and my girlfriend's steak also tasted burnt. All of the meals were served with salad although this tasted days old, this was only slightly worse than trying to get the waiters attention to either order or get a drink.
The restaurant it self was decked out in plastic table cloths, cheap faux French decor and what looked to be an old 80's desert cart that was put against our table and in the way of people walking.

I would urge people not to go here and waste their money, there are plenty of other places that can offer far better food and service than here and at a fraction of the cost.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

this restaurant was very poor in customer care, food was rubbish, the place is filthy, it is really overpriced. The people who run this restaurant really are not bothered about customer care. They failed to tell people that there card machine was broken! and escorted them to the nearby cash machine, which was so embarasing. They are pulling a fast one by only accepting cash only. We was watching the situation unfold and realised what they were up to. On mentioning to them they were not interested and didnt care. Please dont eat here they are not nice people at all.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Menu outside prices looked good and restaurant was full so assumed all would be well. Had to pay by cash as cash only. Odered roast beef with saute potatoes and green beans - husband had the lamb. Beef and lamb was pan fried tough and tasteless, gravy was disgusting and beans overcooked not to mention the saute potatoes which were deep fried and over cooked. Asked for minto sauce and horse raddish both came in a plastic bottle and watery - disgusting. Had a soda water which was flat asked for it to be changed, next one was also flat!!

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Restaurant looked pleasant and inviting, Not so. the door was left open I kept my coat on to eat. Husband ordered a cocktail 'Martini' the Martini came in a whisky glass with ice nothing resembling a cocktail.He ordered steak, he struggled to cut the meat, I had grilled chicken which is exactly what it was complete with the parsons nose.( ugh).At one point there was no staff available in the restaurant to ask for bill. Not a good experience overall.