“Consistent & Good Delivery”
Review of Cinnamon Lounge - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

This is my local Indian restaurant of choice and I have to say, its very reliable and consistent. It's not going to knock your socks off but the food is of good quality, a cut above the average and its a great takeout option with late opening every day. I find the dining room better in summer if you get a table by the window and can people-watch, but in winter prefer to have dinner delivered.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

This is your usual neighbourhood Indian restaurant, but with a makeover and attentive service. It's not modern haute cuisine Indian like nearby Rasa, but it is good honest food which we enjoy. We get their takeaways too.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

Love this place. A friend lives nearby and goes at least once a week so when we are in London we go too. Loads of choices, great food and great service. Couldn't really ask for much more! Well worth every cent, or may pound!

Reviewed 6 June 2012

I'd been sent here by a friend.

Imagine a rainy Tuesday after Jubilee. Not wanting to move from the sofa yet keen to sink my teeth into some tasty Indian fare.

This was not to be.

First - we were told 30 mins for delivery. It took 45 mins. When it did arrive they decided to deliver to the wrong flat and not even check. Another batch then turned up 20 minutes later.

I've never had such a bad experience with indian food.

The Chana Masala didn't taste anything like Chana Masala; The Tarka Daal was like sick, had the consistency of a light soup and tasted like it hadn't even been seasoned.

The Lamb Saag was tasteless - the one saving grace being the lamb in there.

They knocked 20% off due to the confusion prior but I have to admit this didn't make a difference. I would have preferred not to have had the meal. I felt sick and still feel sick from eating it. I didn't even bother to eat the Chana and the Tarka.

Very disappointed.

I can appreciate it might have been a busy night for orders (rainy Tuesday before work) Couldn't help but think they took on jobs / orders even though they couldn't manage them properly because this food was beyond substandard.

Reviewed 16 July 2011

Cinnamon Lounge is my local Indian restaurant... I haven't eaten at the restaurant, but I have ordered take-away several times. Getting a 15% discount when you collect your meal is a nice touch if you live just across the road (and you happen to be a student on a budget).

The setting is contemporary, decked out in shades of brown and orange, very sleek, clean and spacious. The staff is very friendly and courteous, although I did not have the opportunity to experience full service.

The food is typical British Indian fare, however much lighter and tastier. The food does not swim in pools of fat and the chilli is not overbearing, so you can enjoy the flavours of the hotter dishes without annihilating your palate.

Cinnamon Lounge is a great value for money!