“Excellent Premier Inn”

Premier Inn London Victoria Hotel
Ranked #223 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Really good Premier Inn. Great location, handy for Victoria, tube, trains and buses, and walking to the tourist sites.

Very quiet , no interior noise, despite full hotel, and no noise from outside, either.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank littledawn
Lisi S, Manager at Premier Inn London Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2013

Dear littledawn,

I am pleased that you found the location of great you to you. At premier inn our aim is to make every guest experience a great stay with us so it is a pleasure to hear that you found our staff friendly.

Kind Regards

Write a ReviewReviews (2,572)

Reviewed 18 November 2013

5 minute walk from Victoria Station (ie excellent if you want to use the underground, train connections, or London buses), and Victoria Station is 30min express train ride from Gatwick Airport. Ideal for a weekend break. Great location too for walks to see some of London's famous sights, and, close to restaurants/bars. Staff service and friendliness exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank btniner

Dear btininer ,

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed here with a client the night before the Security Excellence Awards. My client was arriving separately and I had to jump through hoops to manage it so she could check in without me being there (they wouldn't take payment over the phone so had to send a fax then, even though it was as asked for they said it wasn't right as they then said they needed it on letter-headed paper). When I got there there was an issue with the individual card limit (we are a Premier Inn Business Account client). Our HO needed to phone and increase it which would take Premier Inn a few hours to process (even though we were within our overall limit) they wouldn't let me check in and said they should ask my client to leave!!! So I had to stand in reception waiting. In the end I paid on my debit card as was so embarrassed and I was running out of time. I suggested most reputable hotels are usually quite happy for you to pay as you check out the next morning however they said they couldn't risk it with me (charming!) and because of their "Good Night Guarantee" this wasn't possible. The joke of it was if they had have mentioned the Good Night Guarantee at any other point I would have informed them the sheets were really dirty on the bed (they had what looked like balls of glue on them and were generally not pleasant. Won't be going back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, online customer service at Premier Inn London Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a clean and comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We have stayed at many hotels in london far superior to this and much more expensive they havent been as nice we could not believe how clean the rooms where and how friendly the staff are they all speak to you and nothing is too much trouble

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gill149

Dear Gill149,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to Trip Advisor with regards to your stay at Premier Inn London Victoria.

I am delighted that you experienced a great stay with us and found the room clean and comfortable. At Premier Inn our aim is to deliver great service to every guest who stay with us so it is a pleasure to hear that you found our staff friendly

Reviewed 17 November 2013

A great nights sleep. No unwanted noise- excellent for central London. A clean, comfy room with all expected facilities.
Staff are friendly, attentive and efficient.
Great location near Victoria station and plenty of restaurants around to suit all tastes. Just down the road there is a less touristy feel if you want to get away from the chain restaurants and shops.
Close to Buckingham Palace and walking distance to key attractions.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Edders2907

Dear Edders2907

I am pleased that you’ve enjoyed stay with us and found the location useful to you. At premier inn our aim is to make every guest experience a great stay with us so it is a pleasure to hear that you found all our staff friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Handy location for London Victoria and wonderful staff. Clean bedrooms and bathrooms and a wonderful choice for breakfast. Would stay there again if in London and room available. Nice to be able to sit in the bar in the evening.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Lisi S, Manager at Premier Inn London Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear Karen F,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to Trip Advisor with regard to your stay at Premier Inn London Victoria.
I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn Victoria in the near future.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stayed for the weekend with two other couples. Usual Premier Inn value but what made the experince so good was the freindliness of the staff. Nothing was a bother even though they were obviously having a very busy weekend. Great location just a couple of minutes from Victoria station. Would thoroughly reccomend this hotel and would like to give all the staff a big thankyou especially Carolina, Roberta and Jon. Many thanks for a truely memorable stay!

Room Tip: we had a room on the third floor very quiet!