“Mcg08”

Premier Inn London Victoria Hotel
Ranked #221 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Always choose premier inn for short stays never fails to provide an excellent service, friendly staff and good value for money. Rooms are very comfortable with very comfortable beds, cleanliness is to a high standard. Always get a great sleep definitely didn't have problems with sleeping which is a bonus especially on holiday. Breakfast is to a high standard with a great selection of food. Would recommend premier inn to anyone not overly priced. This premier inn is a great location for visiting all the local attractions as everything is in walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
London Victoria P, Manager at Premier Inn London Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Mcgovern 08,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to Trip Advisor with regards to your stay at Premier Inn London Victoria.

I am pleased that you experienced an enjoyable stay with us and found the room clean and comfortable, as well as the breakfast of a good selection. At Premier Inn our aim is to deliver excellent service to every guest who stays with us so it is a pleasure to hear that you found our staff friendly.

Kind Regards

Write a ReviewReviews (2,608)

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel June 28/29. Very close to everything touristy and buses/trains. Did not eat there, however it did look good. The bar was convenient for an evening pint. Staff very friendly and efficient. Room was comfortable and quiet from outside noise. Adjacent shower made squeaking plumbing noise, which was heard if an early shower was being taken.
Overall I was very satisfied and would stay there again. Location was perfect.

Dear Jennifer B,

I am delighted that you experienced a good stay with us and found the room comfortable and quiet, as well the location of perfect use to you. At Premier Inn our aim is to deliver excellent service to every guest who stays with us so it is a pleasure to hear that you found our staff friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Comfortable room. Good bathroom, shower. Great location for all forms of transport. Close to theatres. Helpful staff and as it say,s on the tin - a good nights sleep. Also close to St Thomas hospital for visits etc.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
London Victoria P, Manager at Premier Inn London Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Ron K,

I am pleased that you experienced an enjoyable stay with us and found the room comfortable, as well the location of great use to you. At Premier Inn our aim is to deliver excellent service to every guest who stays with us so it is a pleasure to hear that you found our staff helpful.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I chose the Premier Inn as this was the best looking hotel in the direct area I was in. My only niggle with the hotel was that it was quite pricey for a budget hotel, although I suspect this was due to what was on in the area at the time at which I booked. However after I arrived and was met by the professional staff and got checked into my room I quickly realised the value I was actually receiving. The hotel amenities were excellent and the atmosphere in the bar and lounge were perfect. Additionally even after checkout the hotel let me store my baggage in a secure room for the day to save me carrying it around for the day. I will be returning to London in the near future and the Premier in will no doubt be the top of my list!

Dear Phil S,

I am delighted that you experienced an excellent stay with us as well as all other aspects of the hotel. At Premier Inn our aim is to deliver great service to every guest who stays with us so it is a pleasure to hear that you found our staff very professional.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Hotel location is very good, the room is very clean,Surrounding and breakfast shop and many Food。From the subway and bus station is also very close。but luggage should not exceed 24 hours,to be back in the London City after moving the tourists is very inconvenient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Zhou w,

I am pleased that you experienced an enjoyable stay with us and found the room very clean as well as the location of good use to you. At Premier Inn our aim is to deliver excellent service to every guest who stays with us.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very convenient for Victoria Rail & Coach Station but in a quiet location with little exterior noise. Exceptional staff, genuine and friendly, nothing too much trouble. Clean room, good breakfasts, value for money.

Dear John N,

I am happy that you experienced an enjoyable stay with us and found the room clean, and the location convenient to you, as well as the breakfast good. At Premier Inn our aim is to deliver excellent service to every guest who stays with us so it is a pleasure to hear that you found our staff exceptional and friendly.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Overall a very good experience. The staff were very professional at what they did! Couldn't do enough, everything they did for my Girlfriend and I was with a curteous helpful, freindly manner. Nothing was too much trouble for them!

Dear Vince N,

I am thrilled that overall you experienced a wonderful stay with us. At Premier Inn our aim is to deliver excellent service to every guest who stays with us so it is a pleasure to hear that you found our staff Professional, courteous and helpful.