“Family friendly, great service, beautiful food”

Searcys St Pancras Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Searcys St Pancras Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,495 of 23,697 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Discover Searcys St Pancras Restaurant & Bar opposite Searcys Champagne Bar on the Upper Concourse of St Pancras International Station. A grand 1920s setting, enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner, alongside a range of wines and cocktails. The all-day dining menu features the likes of Cornish rump of lamb with artichokes, shallots, rosemary and feta, or the hearty Creedy Carver chicken pie. Healthy and vegetarian options include the quinoa, avocado, spinach, pink grapefruit, and toasted superfood seed salad, whilst the floating island is amongst the irresistible dessert options. The cocktail menu at Searcys St Pancras mixes contemporary techniques and flavour pairings with inspiration from the bygone era of the roaring 1920s. Searcys St Pancras offers amazing views of the Eurostar Terminal in an architecturally stunning Victorian setting. Offering an event space for up to 250 guest as well as private dining rooms and group bookings, this make it a perfect destination for your event.
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Best Bloody Mary we have ever tasted in London, a bold statement for someone who lives in London! Great service, beautifully decorated (some may find it too traditional but I find it refreshingly normal and not try-hard like most new restaurants today), and best of all, they catered well for children (very clever, considering the baby boom in the UK). We had the kids portion of fish and chips (made to adult standards, best batter and moist fish I have tasted in years), walnut chicory and Cashel blue salad, wild mushroom gnocchi with truffle oil, and a traditional Sunday roast pork. Everything was delicious, beautifully presented, and flavour was bang on. Will return.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,386)

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stay at the adjacent hotel and there are not a lot of great restaurants around so I was thrilled to have such an excellent meal at Searcy's.
The menu is well thought-out with many dishes offered as small plates. I had spring vegetable risotto with frisee that was cooked perfectly, full of fresh peas and just enough cheese. For my main I had an asparagus and new potato plate topped with an egg. I expected the egg to be fried or poached. Instead there was a soft boiled egg which had been dipped in seasoned panko and lightly fried, making it crunchy instead of soft. The potatoes were glazed in butter and looked like they had been wrapped in cellophane.
My husband's hanger steak was beautiful traditional accompaniments. For dessert he had elder flower sorbet made in their kitchen.
Searcy's has elevated locally sourced and seasonal foods to a level rarely found elsewhere.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

If you can remember back in the day when Station Hotel restaurants served up limp sandwiches, soggy meals & tea so strong the spoon stood up in thick white cups then Searcys at St Pancras International will dispel all those memories. It is smart, the menu is varied, our food was cooked to perfection & presented beautifully, the staff are pleasant & efficient. My husband & I met our goddaughters there for dinner & spent a most relaxing couple of hours before catching our train back home. What a wonderful end to our day in London.

1  Thank Jill S
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Undeniably the Champagne Bar at St Pancras serves some great champagnes, but they are overpriced (with no real cheaper options on offer) and the service tends to be very patchy (which makes the "optional" service charge sneaked onto your bill even more irritating) - the staff here are usually more interested in chatting to one another than they are in serving you.

I have drunk here a few times (more fool me), and it's certainly a nice place to hang out (unless it's winter, in which case you'd better wrap *very* warm), but the raison d'etre of this place seems to be more about fleecing the rich for over-priced bubbly than it is about meeting or exceeding a need.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

On a Friday evening I often find myself in Searcy's at St Pancras. I love the atmosphere, the food and of course the drinks. It's a great place to meet up with friends and unwind.
The food and dessert is delicious, I often go for the haddock and poached egg or steak. I find myself a creature of habit here.
The staff are friendly and very attentive.

1  Thank Foodloverdiner