“A home away from home”
2nd Bedroom
Patio Garden
3rd Bedroom
Floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 21 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
people found this review helpful

Our stay started with a warm welcome from Fred who met us at Paddington Station and walked us to the apartment which was only 5 minutes away. Everything you could wish for was provided - food, milk, toiletries, Internet, telephone - even oyster cards. The apartment was clean, roomy, comfortable and in a great location. We were only 5 minutes from Paddington Station, 10 minutes from Hyde Park and only a few minutes from a large variety of shops and restaurants. It was wonderful to come 'home' at the end of the day, make a cup of tea and sit in the pretty courtyard. We were a party of 5 adults and 1 teenager and it was wonderful to have so much space. I would highly
recommend this accommodation to anyone travelling to London - especially if you are a family group. Thank you Fred and Iris for making our stay such a wonderful one!

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Massachusetts
Reviewed 19 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
New Orleans
Reviewed 17 September 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“An outstanding place to stay in London”
Reviewed 19 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in London in no small part due to the convenience of this property. Located very close to Paddington station with easy access to the underground and surface rail lines made this the perfect jumping off point for our daily London and environs explorations. Within walking distance are some terrific places to eat but we were really impressed by the well-equipped kitchen that allowed us to cook our own meals with ease if we wished. A clear set of instructions are provided to get the most out of the amenities in the property including wi-fi, laundry, satellite TV, international calling, etc. Helpful directions to local eateries and groceries are also included. The check-in was easy and we arrived to a very clean, well-appointed property. Fred called us himself to ensure we had no problems settling in. The stairs down into the property are quite steep and you have to be a bit careful hauling full suitcases down. However, the basement location also made it a very quiet, cool place to stay and gave access into a great little courtyard for morning coffee and breakfast. Overall, we had a terrific experience and will definitely try to book it again when we are back in London.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
“Convenient Location”
Reviewed 14 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We recently had a wonderful stay at this spacious flat. The owners took the time to meet us at the train station and orient us to the area. Conveniently located close to several tube stations and supermarkets within 10 minutes walking. Also within walking distance from Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. We enjoyed sitting out on the back terrace - a luxury in this area. Flat was well stocked with all supplies necessary (toiletries, food items) plus many more extras! We would certainly recommend to couples and families, we have 3 children, ages 6, 8 and 16 and everything worked out very well for us.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Well located apartment, top notch facilities, 5 star experience!”
Reviewed 4 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

This flat is located very close to Paddington Station with numerous local amenities. The apt itself is beautifully refurbished and well stocked with the necessary supplies to start your vacation. The owner was a pleasrue to deal with. Stairs down to the flat may inconvenience those with mobility problems, but otherwise I would recommend the apt without reservation.

Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent accommodations for a Family”
Reviewed 13 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Family of five recently spent a week in London and stayed here. The apartment was perfect for our family--spacious, clean and modern. Great location next to Paddington station made touring the city much easier. Would highly recommend!

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing