“Look no further!”
2nd Bedroom
Patio Garden
3rd Bedroom
Floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Look no further!”
Reviewed 18 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

If you are looking for an apartment in London as a base for your stay then look no further!!! I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone.

We recently spent 3 nights (not enough) in the apartment with our 2 girls aged 13 and 11 and had a fantastic time.

It is located in a beautiful street a couple of minutes from Paddington station. It is so easy to get from here to all tourists attractions either by foot or transport.

What you see in the pictures of the apartment is what you get. It is large, clean and modern but is also a very warm and comfortable apartment. One of the best things is the way Fred and Iris run the apartment. They provide you with some basics on the first day such as milk, bread, orange juice and eggs etc. They have also stocked the kitchen with other items which you can use. Brilliant!

The comunication and instructions prior to our arrival were fantastic. Fred met us at the apartment when we arrived and showed us how everything worked. He provided Oyster cards and information about great restaurants and places to go. He really made us feel at home. We wanted for nothing.

Will definitely stay here again next time we visit London. Thanks Fred and Iris for your hospitatlity.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Singapore
Reviewed 17 September 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Hull
Reviewed 26 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful plate to stay.”
Reviewed 13 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

I spent 3 days with my parents and 2 sisters in this apartment. It was so great time.. This apartment has Everthing to make our stay comfortable. I could feel owner's consideration for visiters very well.

1. the location

Very easy to take buses for main places of London. No23 bus directly took us to oxford street-picadilly circus-traffalga square. There were another useful buses. Paddington tube station was also close, so it was really easy to go to the Heathrow airport.

2. the apartment

actually, I was very tired when I arrive there, because some of the tube line was closed and I didn't know that. so I transfered subway line and took the bus. But I was reenergized by getting a warm welcome from Ellie, seeing clean, well decorated and perfectly equiped spaces. My family was happy to find this apartment.

I would recommand this apartment to everyone, especially travellers with family.

Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing