“Outstanding”

Ranked #32 of 22,367 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$33 - US$96
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: St. James's
Description: With an exceptional Michelin star and 4 AA Rosettes, Seven Park Place at St. James's Hotel and Club is the latest exquisite dining destination from Executive Chef William Drabble, showcasing his culinary skill and creativity. William's dishes are modern French in style, and primarily use fine British ingredients. He is passionate about using the best seasonal ingredients from specialist suppliers. The Seven Park Place dining room is chic and intimate, while private dining is available for groups of 9 people or more. Luxurious and elegant, St. James's Hotel and Club boasts an unparalleled location just off St. James's Street in London, near to Mayfair, the West End and Green Park Tube station.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went here for my 50th birthday treat - we had the degustation menu which was absolutely delicious along with wines recommended by Marco the sommelier. All the staff were welcoming, friendly, professional and full of knowledge which they were happy to share. One dish after another arrived with a professional flourish - each dish was just wonderful, the presentation, the taste, especially the lamb which was the most delicious thing I have ever eaten. We were even presented with handmade sweets and chocolates on a glass tray with Happy Birthday written in chocolate script and a pot of marshmallows (my especial favourite - so I ate all of them, except two, given away grudgingly). The decor, service and quality of food and wine were second to none - I can thoroughly recommend it. I had a wonderful time.

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Stunning evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

June 21st 2014, my wife's birthday, and we had decided some time ago to book a table at Seven Park Place. The interior is intimate without being small and very tastefully appointed, the tables are big and while you know you're in a small restaurant nothing feels cramped. The service was outstanding, very individual, friendly, polite and personal without being obsequious. The food was also stunning; we had the tasting menu that included the accompanying wine and it was simply faultless.
We will, without any shadow of a doubt, return. Needless to say , highly recommended.

Visited June 2014
Aldershot, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food! Fantastic service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was lucky to win a competition which allowed myself and two friends to experience the 3 course lunch with selected wines. The food was exquisite with the staff being attentive to the fact I'm a vegetarian. The duck egg starter was perfectly cooked. The pan fried bream melted in the mouth. The praline parfait I could of eaten again and again if I wasn't so full.
We also had a delicious beetroot Amuse Bouch before the meal, a bread basket with a delicious selection. With teas and coffees came beautiful truffles on a bed of cocoa nibs and gorgeous homemade marshmallows - my friend is now a marshmallow lover - although not sure a bog standard one will still pass her lips!!
The sommelier was brilliant at his job and took the time to talk to us when we asked him about his training - the staff were so friendly and helpful with guiding us towards a good selection. We were made to feel so welcome and had the best experience there.
I would definitely like to return and take my husband as think it is great value for money.

• Visited June 2014
Berlin, Germany
“perfect up to the Marshmallows :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

very nice food in an intimate yet plush atmosphere amidst contemporary art. The dishes were very tasty.

• Visited July 2013
Rome, Italy
“Beautiful place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Went for lunch, loved the ambience, very well decorated and since it was very early (12:30pm) we had the whole room just for the 2 of us. Food was very good especially le confit du canard and mousse au chocolat, also the fresh bread was amazing, tables were perfectly set, the atmosphere is formal and fresh, not old fashioned, enjoyed the whole experience. Service was nice.

• Visited May 2014