“Good food”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: St. James's
Description: There is no better way to celebrate the restaurant’s tenth anniversary than with a remarkable relaunch of a brand new design for our Michelin starred establishment. This beautiful new restaurant space has transformed Seven Park Place into an intimate, sophisticated and modern venue with a perfect atmospheric dining area for guests to savour an elevated Michelin-starred experience. Located in the heart of Mayfair, Seven Park Place is one of London’s hidden gems, offering the most exquisite seasonal menus using the best of British ingredients, including our lunch menu, A la carte and a 7-course Gourmand menu. Our new opulently decorated dining room will transport you through a truly memorable dining experience of inspired French cuisine, showcasing the elegance and flavours of Drabble’s bespoke culinary arts.
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Had a very good lunch here using a
Voucher towards the cost.
The restaurant is part of a very smart hotel.
We had three courses off the lunch menu.
Although only two choices of each the food was excellent.
My friend and I both had the Lamb which was delicious and all dishes were presented beautifully.
My only reservation was the heat.
It was so warm in the place which did become slightly uncomfortable. Guests started fanning themselves.
I must mention it was very warm outside but it was quite a relief to get there.

2  Thank 2christinee
StJamesHotelandClub, Food and Beverage Manager at Seven Park Place By William Drabble, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Dear Christine E ,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent visit at our restaurant.
It makes me really glad to read how you appreciated the food and the service which we provided.

I am really sorry to hear that heat made you feel uncomfortable. We have taken your remarks on it into account

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again at Seven Park Place

Best Regards
Food and Beverage Manager

Write a reviewReviews (839)

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Four of us went to Seven Park Place for a special meal as we all had something which we wished to celebrate. On arrival, we were welcomed in a friendly manner and shown to our table. After much discussion, we decided to have the tasting menu with matching wines.

As each course arrived (I lost count of how many there were) both the food and wine were described in great detail, explaining also why the wine was a good match for the food.

In addition to the tasting menu we also chose to have the selection of cheeses.

Everything we ate and drank was delicious; there is no other way in which it can be described.

The staff were fantastical - friendly and knowledgeable and happy to chat and joke with us.

Seven Park Place is a place for celebrations, for those special occasions which one wants to remember. All 4 of us were unanimous in saying we would definitely go back.

1  Thank FrequentTravels000

Dear FrequentTravels000 ,

Many thanks for taking the time out to leave such a kind review of your recent dinner
We take great pride in delivering exceptional service and I am delighted to hear that this was part of your experience
I look forward to welcoming you back to Seven Park Place very soon.

King Regards,

Reviewed 21 July 2016

We had the tasting menu which was one delight after another, with wine pairings. Plan on nearly 4 hours whilst dining...but boy, was it worth it. Service was impeccable, priced accordingly, but don't the tab ruin your appetite. Come hungry and roll home, stuffed.

Dear skiNebraska ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind recommendation. It will be my pleasure to share your remarks on the cuisine and on the service with our teams as this is a great reward to their efforts.

I look forward to welcoming you again in Seven Park Place,

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Lovely food and atmosphere, great for both lunch and dinner. I will definitely be back again with my husband

Date of visit: June 2016

Dear wendymorton69 ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review.
We are really happy to hear that you lived an amazing experience in our restaurant.
We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2016

I really enjoyed eating here there food was delicious, I will definitely come again on my next visit to london!!

Date of visit: June 2016
StJamesHotelandClub, Food and Beverage Manager at Seven Park Place By William Drabble, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear janetmshane ,

Thank you very much for leaving your review and for using such nice words to describe your meal at Seven Park Place.

Please do return at Seven Park Place and we will be happy to do all our best to give you another very good experience.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

With my kind regards,