“Absolutely amazing!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: St. James's
Description: There is no better way to celebrate the restaurant’s tenth anniversary than with a remarkable relaunch of a brand new design for our Michelin starred establishment. This beautiful new restaurant space has transformed Seven Park Place into an intimate, sophisticated and modern venue with a perfect atmospheric dining area for guests to savour an elevated Michelin-starred experience. Located in the heart of Mayfair, Seven Park Place is one of London’s hidden gems, offering the most exquisite seasonal menus using the best of British ingredients, including our lunch menu, A la carte and a 7-course Gourmand menu. Our new opulently decorated dining room will transport you through a truly memorable dining experience of inspired French cuisine, showcasing the elegance and flavours of Drabble’s bespoke culinary arts.
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

If I could have given this more than five stars, I would have.
From the minute we set foot in this restaurant until we left, we enjoyed every minute of the experience.
The service, the ambience, the decor, the location ...and much more were first class.
The food was a gastronomic delight and we savoured every mouthful.
We will certainly be going back. Again and again!

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank mojohrarboro
Write a reviewReviews (839)

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Just a walk from green park!

It's based in St James hotel.

Great welcome, wonderful two or three course paired wine lunch.

The cheese ravioli was tasty and the lamb medium rare was amazing. The staff are friendly , sommelier is extremely friendly remembered is from the last visit.

Certainly one of those places in London with great food and wonderful service.

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank nolanar
StJamesHotelandClub, Food and Beverage Manager at Seven Park Place By William Drabble, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Dear nolanar,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at the restaurant Seven Park Place at St James’s hotel and club

We are delighted you enjoyed both our service as well as the cuisine.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Seven Park Place to discover our menu that evolves throughout the seasons.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Expectations rise on reading about what a culinary feast William Drabble and his team will provide at this prestige address and you will not be disappointed! We were generously invited to lunch here to celebrate a 60th birthday and enjoy the Menu Gourmand with matching wines. What a wonderful experience!
We were warmly welcomed and shown to a spacious table in an alcove, which, whilst being private, was not isolated from some of the other patrons (there are in any case only a relatively small number of covers).
I won't describe each of our courses individually because that would be both tedious and unnecessary. They were all delicious, beautifully and attractively presented and described with the panache and enthusiasm they deserved by Sam, our Head Waiter. Thank you Sam! And of course, each diner's favourite depends very much on individual taste. For me, stand out dishes were the initial carpaccio of hand dived scallops, the native lobster tail poached in Gewurztraminer and seared foie gras (sorry!) The dark chocolate and cherries were also a naughty, irresistible, treat for me as I'm diabetic!
Also, our very knowledgeable sommelier introduced us to some most interesting and, for us, unusual but appropriately complementary wines (I can't remember a White Port being recommended during a meal before but it went so well).
What a wonderful experience it all was and thank you to all who made it so!

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank SarnianTraveller

Dear SarnianTraveller ,

I would like to thank you for your feedback on your recent lunch at Seven Park Place.
I'm delighted to read on your review that you enjoyed our cuisine and service.
I am happy to share your feedback with the team.

I sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again at Seven Park Place.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Exquisite food and attentive but unobtrusive service in a delightful environment, offering very high end dining and prices that represent good value.

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank Greg C

Dear Greg,

I would like to thank you for your kind review
I am delighted to read that you had such a good experience.

We look forward to welcoming you and your wife again in our restaurant.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We have been here twice, using vouchers. Small and friendly; each dish was explained and there were 'extras' between courses petit fours and delicious coconut marshmallow with coffee

Date of visit: April 2016
3  Thank AnnieBeckford

Dear AnnieBeckford ,

Reading your review is a real joy as it makes me proud of Seven Park Place and the service given by my team.

We are all awaiting your next visit and we thank you for the comment.