“Tuesday dinner & cocktails”

Harry's Bar & Brasserie
Ranked #5,176 of 25,453 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$65
Cuisines: Central European, Contemporary, British, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: City of London
Transit: Nearest underground station is Bank which is within close walking distance. Also nearby is Moorgate and St Pauls. Ironmonger Lane is sited just off Poultry/Cheapside.
Description: Sleek and contemporary, Harry���s Bar is an elegantly modern restaurant with bags of style situated mere moments from London���s bustling Cheapside and the Bank of England building. Beloved of local businessmen and women, Harry���s Bar combines the good, unfussy food and discrete, professional service preferred by the discerning locals, making it ever popular during both lunch and dinner services. In addition to the delightful British and Modern European menu with its eclectic range of dishes, Harry���s Bar also offers a tempting cocktail list, accompanied in the bar on certain nights by music from resident DJs. Whether letting your hair down after a hard day in the office or entertaining clients or colleagues, Harry���s Bar delivers the ideal setting.
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The cocktails are amazing. I had the Red lady and loved it so much I ordered a 2nd one ! For dinner I had the duck which was delicious. My friend had the pork belly which came with a huge piece of crackling and needless to say that all disappeared. For dessert I had key lime pie which was similar to an apple tart rather than a slice of pie and my friend had the peanut butter parfait, which he said tasted better when it had been left for a while, so we enjoyed our dessert wine ! The staff were very attentive and took time to answer any questions we might have. The downstairs area was subtly lit and we felt very relaxed & chilled. I will definitely be coming back here.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Amazing staff (they make you feel welcomed even before stepping in!), great great service and crazy cool location but average quality food .... we got the Cod and chis which wasn't as tasty and good as it should be in such a place. i'll give it another try as it must have been a one-off!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Stopped by, went downstairs, ordered cocktails and beer. By the time cocktails came, guys finished beers, so we finished these first and last cocktails and went to a different place. On a busy evening you might want to have more than one barman downstairs.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We had a leaving party of about 20 people and we were looked after by Mariana. She was very attentive and always had a beer in hand when we ran out!! Nothing was too much trouble! She definitely kept the party going and I would certainly want to be in her section when there again.

The bar has a great atmosphere and a great range of cocktails and spirits.

Its not the cheapest but the service and range of drinks is what you're paying for.

1  Thank Jonathan C
Reviewed 10 March 2017

My colleagues and I love Harry's Bar - we dined there today for lunch and as usual, the food and service were exceptional. Using a Tastecard helps with the cost too, but even without that, it's worth it! I can't fault the staff who were attentive and discreet without ever disturbing our lunch/conversation. Highly recommended.