Open today: 10:00 - 22:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Small Car BIG CITY tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Small Car BIG CITY
from US$246.77
from US$319.89
from US$520.97
More Info
All reviews great facts hour tour graffiti tunnel boiler suits driver paul great driver treasure hunt waterloo station entertaining tour great fun birthday surprise unique experience a lot of fun great tour his knowledge harry potter sights
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We had an amazing time with Tom in his blue mini called Betty. I highly recommend this tour you won't be disappointed!!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

Booked for a birthday surprise with girlfriend, guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining and was able to tailor tour to focus on hidden gems as we knew London well. Overall great experience would recommend to anyone!

1  Thank 2302harryf
Reviewed 4 January 2019

It was a very good experience. The cars were perfectly on time (a bit before) at our Hotel. After presenting the two MINI's, they asked us what we wanted to see, the grafiti was on our list. They didn't take us to the places we were expecting, but to a tunnel which blew our minds. Great to discover London in such a way, and you definitly come to places you wouldn't get otherwise.

Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

I was able to book a short tour with Jamie K. She was absolutely amazing! She knows the city very well and took me to some quirky little spots like leake street tunnel. Great personality and very fun to be around! I highly recommend you take this tour when in London!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

My 18 year old son has just finished high school and as a graduation gift we brought him to London from Australia for a two week holiday. I booked this tour online from Australia for day one of the tour and it exceeded expectations in every regard. The guild (Tom) was engaging, knowledgeable and funny. He was the perfect match for the son and made the 2 hour tour such fun. Being a sunday, we got around the city very smoothly as traffic was light and we saw all the highlights that we could then later return and explore in more detail. We had a ball and couldn’t recommend the tour highly enough. Thanks Tom and small car, big city!

Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic time and a fantastic guide Tom. I am not a huge history person, but really enjoyed all the history I learned.