Open today: 10:00 - 22:00

Book in advance
from
£316.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Small Car BIG CITY
from £316.00
from £249.00
from £525.00
1,069 results
All reviews vintage mini great driver fun facts a lot of fun great tour borough market graffiti blast stories tunnel overview activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2023

Jamie was an enthusiastic very knowledgeable guide. We visited landmarks as well as new discoveries. Most enjoyable way to acclimate to city. The car was the star! Great attention getter and skillfully driven.

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 16 August 2023 via mobile

Went out with the fabulous Tom for the afternoon. That man sure can talk - he knows so much about the City of London! Very entertaining and informative. A great present to receive. Opportunities for photos stops too. If you book a tour, I’d recommend you ask for Tom.

Reviewed 10 August 2023

Tour and our driver Nick was incredible. Exceptionally knowledgeable and treated us like royalty. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 5 August 2023

Tony was our guide and our tour was fantastic. I only had 1/2 day in London with my 20 yr old son and I wanted him to see as many London landmarks as we could fit in. I started by emailing SCBC requesting we cover most major ones including: Big Ben, Westminister Abbey, Tower Bridge, St Pauls, and end in Covent Garden for lunch.

Tony went above and beyond so we could see everything on our list. We paid a little extra but it was worth it.

My son said the highlight was seeing the graffiti at the Leake St arches. Being cool and young, it was a treat for him to see urban art in such a proper city.

We ended up at Covent Garden for lunch and shopping and really could not have covered so much ground if it weren't for Tony driving his mini cooper and dodging in and out of the large summer crowds of London.

Thank you!

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 25 July 2023

Sorry it has taken so long ( 1 and half year) for me to write this review!! We visited UK Jan last year as covid just started to leave us along, fortunately the weather was beautiful almost on our whole vacation. I saw this tour on youtube before covid and thought it was fun then book it, that was back to 2019 for a Feb 2020 tour. Then we all know what happened, covid came, we as Australians been locked down in the country for 3 years, every now and then when there is a chance of lock down cancellation I will email them and the team is so patient and nice, waited for 3 years, and finally took us on Jan 2022. Our driver Ian was so friendly, chatty and took us to a good coffee!! ( which you know that's the most important thing for the aussie lol) , he knows every corner of London, told us lots of stories and tales, and even sent me a long list of must-visited bars! I really should write this review 16 mths ago but after getting back to Sydney the busyness just completely swamped with work. Until now we are going back to Europe again I finally remember I own this team a nice review and a HUGE THANK YOU!!!! I've recommended this tour to lots of my friends in the last year and heard lots of good feedbacks from them, I wish all the best for this team!

Date of experience: August 2022