Open today: 10:00 - 22:00

Book in advance
from
£316.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Small Car BIG CITY
from £316.00
from £249.00
from £525.00
1,069 results
All reviews vintage mini great driver fun facts a lot of fun great tour borough market graffiti blast stories tunnel overview activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2023

During our 1/2 day tour we were able to see all the highlights of London. Our tour guide Jaime was punctual and picked us up at our hotel. We immediately embarked on our 4 hour adventure! My wife and I were nervous that 4 hours would seem too long (in a small Mini) but it went by too quickly. I am very tall and had plenty of room in the front seat while my wife was comfortable in the back seat (behind the driver).
Jaime was very knowledgeable about the city and was eager to hold pleasant conversation.
My only regret is not doing this tour earlier in our trip so we would have been more knowledgeable about all of the fun things to see and do while we visited.
Riding around London in a classic Mini attracted a lot of attention and we felt like stars with front row parking at many of our brief stops along the way.
The timing of our experience worked out perfectly for a sunset view of the city from the top of Primrose Hill.
The tour concluded with a return trip to our hotel.
I’d recommend this experience to anyone visiting London - 10/10.

Reviewed 26 November 2023

Fantastic service the lady that drove us was great and very knowable we did the Beatles tour and my son loved going round all the Beatles haunts we wend to Abbey road and popped into the shop and got a photo on the zebra crossing we got dropped off covent garden outside a record shop my son wanted to go to we loved zipping around in the mini and I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 17 November 2023 via mobile

So much fun!! My husband, 12 yr old daughter and I all agree this was a highlight of our visit to London. We saw spots all around the city, learned some history and took pictures while having a great time! Chris was a fantastic and fun guide. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 8 November 2023

Absolutely brillient activity for our corporate team building event. Chris was fantastic as our driver/host and a font of knowledge about London too, and I would recommend this to anyone considering something similar (we had 15 people, 5 teams of 3 across 5 cars).

Reviewed 2 November 2023

This was an incredible experience, our driver Chris was the perfect guide and driver. We loved DOT, and will be coming back next June to do another tour.
Make sure that you book this tour, they are the best and really excellent value for money. The only way to see London!

Date of experience: August 2023