““A great blend of good food, service and atmosphere” ”

Great Central Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #790 of 24,254 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: The stylish bar and restaurant located in the Landmark Hotel London, Twotwentytwo is an ideal venue to enjoy scrumptious cocktails, a carefully chosen wine list and fine champagne, as well as a great selection of draught beers, spirits and a delicious gourmet a la carte menu. The eclectic selection of modern European dishes mirrors the chic and contemporary ambience throughout. Perfect for a post-work drink, with Wi-Fi internet access readily available, Twotwentytwo is also a great spot for celebrating in comfort and any party can be easily catered for, topped off by the excellent standards of service that you would expect from the Landmark Hotel London. Stylish and sociable, Twotwentytwo is a premier choice for relaxed drinking and dining in the Marylebone area.
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

It was a great time i had after long time whit my family as I usually dont stay whit my family because of my business trades . But this restaurant made my family so confortable because excellent food and service that i will definitely going to come next time . I'd especially like to thank to antonio the Spanish waiter for looking after my family .

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Staff are very friendly, great service, pleasant environment. Food and value are pretty good. Great for a formal dinner, with friends or as a couple. Hotel is lovely and good location.

1  Thank HeyRulz
Reviewed 28 May 2014

After receiving a special promotion via email I booked online and came to the TwoTwentyTwo on May 17th for a very special dinner with my girlfriend. It was apparent however upon arrival the booking hadn't gone through which was slightly embarrassing. The Spanish hostess however who dealt with us was very welcoming, courteous and friendly, told us not to worry and managed to find us a table almost immediately which we were very impressed by especially as it was so busy. She then introduced us to our waiter who was equally as friendly and helpful.
We had a brilliant night. The food was excellent and the waiter's recommendations were top class. The place has a really good atmosphere and is excellent value for money and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This hidden gem, in the basement of the Landmark London hotel, offers the perfect settings for both drinks and dinner. The quality of the drinks, the food, and the service at a reasonable price was outstanding. My friends and I all started out with drinks, before we a took a leap into our three courses, which generally exceeded our expectations for a dinner at a casual restaurant in a 5 star hotel! This is definitely the place to take your girlfriend, friends, or clients if you want to impress them or just have a good night out.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

excellent setting comfortable and relaxed, opulent, with traditional and modern features, with a wide range of alcoholic drinks and world menu. A fantastic place to relax and enjoy the company and surrounding