“Very average”

Stuzzico
Ranked #2,013 of 22,509 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$36
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Friendly local Italian Restaurant serving fine Italian cuisine. We use only fresh ingredients and organic meats.
Dhahran
“Very average”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have seen a number of good reviews for this restaurant so maybe I caught them on a bad night. I was in the Edgeware Rd area and sought an Italian to try out. I was very disappointed to be frank given the other good reviews I read. My crab starter was very plain, the main course (pasta with meat sauce) was very uninspiring. The ambiance was zero. Suggestion to restaurant to consider even small candles to give the place more atmosphere. Also, some bread to with the meal would have been nice. Always nice to have nice crusty bread to mop up a sauce. On the positive side, the staff were very nice and friendly. Also, the expresso and grappa that I ordered at the end was good. But overall, for 50 pounds I was not really impressed at all. I would not return.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ger62

Hickory, North Carolina
“wonderful and fun neighberhood gem”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our first trip to London and our concierge Victor at Marriott Marble Arch recommended Stuzzico that as within walking distance. What a treat! owner was great food was wonderful prices were reasonable and we had a great time. Tiramisu is to die for!

• Visited September 2013
Houston
“Great Italian restaurant and very accommodating!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the hotel staff and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We each had a glass of house wine (4.95). My husband ordered the zucchini soup which was good (6.50). He ordered the cabbage rolls but they did not have them and since he does not eat fish, the waiter said they would make him a risotto with fresh vegetables. I had the tortelloni which was like large ravioli. Very good! We shared a dessert as we were too full to each have one and coffee. This place puts a 12.5% service charge, which is very common in London now. The total was GBP54.73.

• Visited August 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Italian restaurant”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

We visited London twice two weekends in a row and stumbled on this place the first week. We liked it so much we went back the following week. The food is excellent Italian. Good ingredients and a great chef. The menu changes. We had lunch and sat outside, but inside is nicely done. Good selection of wine, reasonably priced. Both times the waiter recommended excellent wines - I'm trying to find the Orvietto so I can drink it at home! Service is attentive and friendly. I would say book for evenings as it is not a big place.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great Italian place in London”
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Fantastic, classy yet casual. Had the carpaccio to start. It was wonderful with rocket salad and olive oil but just a tad. Grat flavour. Orders the rissoto asparagus and let me tell you it was our of this world. I know it wasn't the healthiest but wow did it have flavour and the risotto was cooked perfectly. White table clothes and out of the way make this a quaint and charming spot to enjoy some great Italian food.

• Visited June 2013