“Very good italian restaurant”
Review of Stuzzico

Stuzzico
Ranked #1,789 of 22,834 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$45
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Friendly local Italian Restaurant serving fine Italian cuisine. We use only fresh ingredients and organic meats.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Very good italian restaurant”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have eaten at Stuzzico on a number of occassions at lunchtime, as they are located within 5 minutes walk from my clients in Gloucester Square and depending on the timing of our meetings, I would usually take time to have a bite of lunch there.
A family run 'real' italian restaurant, the menu is not too busy and has the main dishes you would expect in a good italian! therefore, everything is cooked fresh (not out of a bag). A small welcoming restaurant and definitely not too pricey for London. 2main courses, 2 bottles of still water (I was driving) and 2 excellent coffees, £26 +tip
I would definitely recommend.

• Visited March 2014

Dhahran
“Very average”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have seen a number of good reviews for this restaurant so maybe I caught them on a bad night. I was in the Edgeware Rd area and sought an Italian to try out. I was very disappointed to be frank given the other good reviews I read. My crab starter was very plain, the main course (pasta with meat sauce) was very uninspiring. The ambiance was zero. Suggestion to restaurant to consider even small candles to give the place more atmosphere. Also, some bread to with the meal would have been nice. Always nice to have nice crusty bread to mop up a sauce. On the positive side, the staff were very nice and friendly. Also, the expresso and grappa that I ordered at the end was good. But overall, for 50 pounds I was not really impressed at all. I would not return.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ger62
Hickory, North Carolina
“wonderful and fun neighberhood gem”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our first trip to London and our concierge Victor at Marriott Marble Arch recommended Stuzzico that as within walking distance. What a treat! owner was great food was wonderful prices were reasonable and we had a great time. Tiramisu is to die for!

• Visited September 2013
Houston
“Great Italian restaurant and very accommodating!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the hotel staff and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We each had a glass of house wine (4.95). My husband ordered the zucchini soup which was good (6.50). He ordered the cabbage rolls but they did not have them and since he does not eat fish, the waiter said they would make him a risotto with fresh vegetables. I had the tortelloni which was like large ravioli. Very good! We shared a dessert as we were too full to each have one and coffee. This place puts a 12.5% service charge, which is very common in London now. The total was GBP54.73.

• Visited August 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Italian restaurant”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

We visited London twice two weekends in a row and stumbled on this place the first week. We liked it so much we went back the following week. The food is excellent Italian. Good ingredients and a great chef. The menu changes. We had lunch and sat outside, but inside is nicely done. Good selection of wine, reasonably priced. Both times the waiter recommended excellent wines - I'm trying to find the Orvietto so I can drink it at home! Service is attentive and friendly. I would say book for evenings as it is not a big place.

• Visited July 2013