“Great little place!”

Ranked #1,858 of 23,391 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$11 - US$46
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Paddington / Maida Vale
Description: Friendly local Italian Restaurant serving fine Italian cuisine. We use only fresh ingredients and organic meats.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Found this restaurant at the recommendation of our concierge. Great family restaurant. Had a lovely breakfast with delicious coffee. Yummy omelette, fresh fruit with granola and yogurt, sandwiches. Everything was great. Nice place-owner was very welcoming!

1  Thank Gralau2

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This restaurant IS the heart of Connaught Village. Where all the locals, their children, dogs and friends meet to catch up on the daily gossip! We love coming here, especially for lunch on Saturdays when you can have breakfast all day. The Italian eggs are rich and delicious. Especially nice is the restaurant is family run. Pino, Danka and Luca greet their guests like long lost friends. Simple daily menu in a cafe style atmosphere but in the evening the restaurant is transformed with white crisp damask table cloths and napkins. Good freshly cooked food, the pasta is amazing the wines are interesting and the bill is not shockingly expensive!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have eaten at Stuzzico on a number of occassions at lunchtime, as they are located within 5 minutes walk from my clients in Gloucester Square and depending on the timing of our meetings, I would usually take time to have a bite of lunch there.
A family run 'real' italian restaurant, the menu is not too busy and has the main dishes you would expect in a good italian! therefore, everything is cooked fresh (not out of a bag). A small welcoming restaurant and definitely not too pricey for London. 2main courses, 2 bottles of still water (I was driving) and 2 excellent coffees, £26 +tip
I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have seen a number of good reviews for this restaurant so maybe I caught them on a bad night. I was in the Edgeware Rd area and sought an Italian to try out. I was very disappointed to be frank given the other good reviews I read. My crab starter was very plain, the main course (pasta with meat sauce) was very uninspiring. The ambiance was zero. Suggestion to restaurant to consider even small candles to give the place more atmosphere. Also, some bread to with the meal would have been nice. Always nice to have nice crusty bread to mop up a sauce. On the positive side, the staff were very nice and friendly. Also, the expresso and grappa that I ordered at the end was good. But overall, for 50 pounds I was not really impressed at all. I would not return.

1  Thank Ger62
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our first trip to London and our concierge Victor at Marriott Marble Arch recommended Stuzzico that as within walking distance. What a treat! owner was great food was wonderful prices were reasonable and we had a great time. Tiramisu is to die for!