Park Grand London Paddington
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
Brunel Hotel(London)
2,988 results
All reviewsclub roomwet roomupgraded to a junior suiteheathrow expressquiet areawould stay againrooms are smallbreakfast was excellentan upgradefull englishoxford streettube stationpaddingtoncupboardmirrorhairdryerpubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

At first I was staying below ground level, while the room was small it was very clean, breakfast was on the same floor so that was convenient. I was then moved on the second floor, the room was much more airy and spacious. Overall the stay was very comfortable and staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
PGHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service provided.
I have shared your valuable feedback with my team members and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

It was terrible, when we arrived around 10 pm at the hotel, we were informed that we need to move to another hotel. This is my 2nd time experience of changing the hotels.
I believe you people overbook and inform us that there is a problem in the hotel and transfer us to different hotel.
I request all our friends not to book in your group of hotels.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Naughtyjohn
PGHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Park Grand Paddington.
Please accept my sincere apologies as we had to transfer you to one of our sister properties due to some unforeseen situation. I understand by your comments that you had a very bad experience and once again I apologize for the same. I will appreciate if you could send me your contact details to nitish@shaftesburyhotels.com in order for me to contact you directly and discuss the same in depth.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel offered an excellent deal that included English breakfast. It as a short walk to major bus routes and Paddington station. The room we had was comfortable but was very limited on storage. There was very little hanging space for two people and we initially thought it had no drawer or shelf space. We did later discover four large drawers under the bed. The hotel should inform guests of this. This aspect had limited impact on our enjoyment of the hotel/London. The breakfast was excellent, the room was serviced every day and the staff were helpful, cheerful and very willing to serve. We would definitely stay there again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service provided.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I booked the Park Grand London Paddington only a few days before I stayed.
I booked a double deluxe room and it was a Junior Suite.
I booked my room through booking.com and had a good price but to be honest the normal prices live up to the hotel.
I would recommend it to anyone that is planning to go to London for a night or weekend.

Room Tip: The pictures on the website shows the real room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Veralyn25

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Our 1st few nights of the trip were spent at the Park Grand London Paddington which I got from Hotwire, you don't know which hotel, just the price. Paddington was a good location for our 1st night, we took the Heathrow Connect to Paddington and walked to the hotel, less than 10 minutes on foot with luggage. I tried to email them before we arrived to ask for a twin room but my email bounced back and then I forgot, at 1st they said I had booked a single but I hadn't, then there was a long discussion about whether a double or twin had more space, finally they gave me a twin. Or at least I think they did...

The twin beds are in reality two mattresses on a single base that you could push about 3 inches apart, if it were not for the fact that there was double bed sheets and comforter. The bed was big enough where it wasn't too weird sleeping with a friend.

The bed was comfortable enough although I didn't care for the pillows, my traveling companion liked them. The shower was good, plenty of hot water and good pressure, there was shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bath gel and soap. The room had a safe, tea/coffee service, free wifi although you had to relog on if off for any period of time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.