Park Grand London Paddington
US$258
US$191
Priceline
3,017 results
All reviewsclub roomwet roomupgraded to a junior suiteheathrow expressquiet areawould stay againrooms are smallbreakfast was excellentan upgradefull englishoxford streettube stationpaddingtoncupboardmirrorhairdryerpubs
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Good clean hotel with friendly staff! Had a great night sleep, very comfortable beds and pillows. Shower was good but didn't rinse shampoo out of your hair very well. Good things in room like iron n hair dryer would stay again. Thanks

• Stayed: July 2014
PGHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand London Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service provided.
I have shared your valuable feedback with my team members and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Only had 3 nights at this hotel but can thoroughly recommend it, very helpful and friendly staff, plus they serve a great English breakfast.
Easy walk from Paddington station.

Will stay here on my next London visit.

Dear Guest,

We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and the service provided.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I got the special on Expedia for 102 quid, looked close enough to Paddington - about 7-8 min walk I recon, checked in and went to the room and was stunned how small it was.

I was on business so didnt mind crashing for the night but no way can you use it with a family (unless if you want a super cosy room for a couple I guess!)

It is really small - the photos dont do it justice! The bathroom had a shower and WC and basin all within a small square of a room!

The air con wasn't working but it was too late to go and ask for another room. Thankfully the window could be opened and that resolved matters.

On the plus side the bed (which took up 95% of the room) was big and comfortable so slept well.

Room Tip: Ask for a bigger room!
1  Thank Sameer P

Dear Guest,

We understand that you found the room small, however I would like to inform you that we have different categories of rooms which are bigger and I am sure you would be comfortable with that.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Second stay here and received an upgrade to a junior suite (320). Check in was quick and efficient.
The room was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom is quite big with lots of soft towels and a great shower. There is under floor heating which is always good to have even in summer for me! Several people have commented on room sizes in the hotel and I would say the size is not the largest given we were in a junior suite but there is sufficient room and it does not feel at all claustrophobic. This room is rather long and narrow with a high ceiling. The curtains are red and when closed rather reminded me of an old fashioned cinema (you probably need to have visited such in the UK in the early 80s to know what I mean!). They are rather awkward to draw together given they are the wrong side of the settee, table etc . It would be better to have pull cords at one end.
There was complimentary fruit and water provided. The hospitality tray is a bit poor in my opinion give the price - sachets of coffee, limited tea type, horrible little plastic cartons of "milk".
We had a great nights sleep. Bed is so comfortable. You don't get much traffic noise from outside but you do (alas) hear the refuse collectors in the morning!
Breakfast was busy and where we were rather cramped. People were always walking past. There are table either side of the main room and it would be better not to have the 2/3 tables running up the centre - just an observation. (I recognise space is limited in this area given the number of rooms the hotel has). Breakfast was ok. I liked the selection of fresh fruit.
Ideal location - easy walk to Oxford St (20 mins) and onto West End. We walked to the Open Air theatre at Regents Park from here as it was such a balmy evening - about half hour.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
PGHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed here for five days whilst on business in London. The place is in a beautiful neighbourhood, close to Hyde Park, Edgeware Road, and Paddington station. Lots of restaurants and shops are around.
The staff are very friendly and always willing to help and assist. Rooms are although small, very convenient and clean.
For those coming from or going to Heathrow, they can either go to Paddington station or take the shuttle arranged by the hotel (the fare is 15 GBP).
I would definitely recommend this place for business travellers.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service provided.