“Great interior , good atmosphere”
Review of Pizza East

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I liked the venue in its shabby warehouse guise, the pizzas are good bug I recommend you try the. Garlic bread which is amazing and the lasagne. It serves great food by good and capable staff in chic but shabby environment .
Definitively will be going back.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We went to the one near to Piccadilly Theatre. The staff were excellent. They catered for theatre goes and were quick with the service. The food is excellent there, especially the thin based pizzas. Wine is around £13 a bottle, which in central London can't be beaten. I love going to Pizza Express they are alway up to standard. The name somehow doesn't do them justice because it kind of suggests quick and cheap, which they are but in a very positive way.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The best pizza I've had. I had the veal meatball pizza, surprisingly light yet filling. Great quality at a reasonable price (£14) for a decent size pizza. Plenty of space in the restaurant, tables are booked for two hour slots which is plenty of time for simple meals.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have been here a couple of times now. On both occasions I have had the mac cheese and some garlic bread. The people I have been with have had pizza and said it is excellent.

I love anything cheesy and the mac cheese is certainly that! Would 100% recommend this place, with a very cool interior (looks like a deli, which I think it is most of the time) and vibrant atmosphere.

Book if you want a table on busy nights, as we had to sit at the bar because we didn't have a reservation (even though it wasn't that busy when we arrived/left).

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I really love Pizza East Shoreditch, it's one of my favourite places in the East End. The food is really great with a selection of good wines without the hefty prices that some eateries around this area seem to charge these days with the rise of hipster cool Shoreditch. Great atmosphere suits all occasions - birthdays, catch up with friends, date night etc. Expect simple dishes with fresh ingredients all served in back to basics style that is also cool at the same time. The only downside is that it does get quite busy so best to book a table in advance, so that you don't have to share a table with other people. Really love the space too - huge warehouse with industrial style decor that oozes that true East End feel. Service tends to be a bit patchy though.

2  Thank Jayaratna