“Best Apartment in London”
other traveller has booked this property
The most comfortable bed in London....
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The most comfortable bed in London....
Don't  take our word for it -
see what our lovely guests say.....
Our small but beatifully formed kitchen with everything you need + complimentary coffee.
Our stairway to the stars! Enjoy a glass of wine and some cheese from Neal's Yard cheese shop....
Cool yet Quiet!
Wonderful shower which is newly renovated and now has a door!
Stairway to Heaven
We are excited to have been hand picked by the PLUM GUIDE
Covent Garden Hotel. Check out their private cinema/dinner deal.....it's great!
Peace!
Paintings by Mattie.
Hotel Chocolat - what can I say?
If you like smoked meat - theirs is the best!
Nordic Bakery
Seeing is believing.  So many great shops to check out in the area...
Delicious Tapas!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Marymccom
Perth, Australia
“Best Apartment in London”
Reviewed 21 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

We stayed in this apartment twice this year and both times it was magic.It is very convenient for the whole of the West End and we didnt have to catch a bus or tube to one show.The apartment is very comfortable and has everything you need for a short stay in London.If the weather is good you can take your breakfast up to the roof and enjoy the vista of London rooftops.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
21 Oct 2010
Lovely to have guests returning.........great!
Mattie
Toronto
Reviewed 8 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The bed and the location: both heavenly.
Liked least: The shower: not good water pressure, temperature control issues.
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
A romantic getaway Tourists
8 Oct 2010
Thank you for all these positive comments and I look forward to welcoming you to our place in France. Sorry about the shower and looking into it!
Kind wishes, Mattie
Tourist21...
Australia
“Highly recommended modern apartment”
Reviewed 1 October 2010 for a stay in August 2010

This apartment is a great location in the heart of covent garden - walking distance to theatres, restaurants, supermarket etc, but because it is on the top floor it is also quiet. It is light/airy with modern furnishings which are also comfy (including a great bed). Free wifi was an added bonus along with the UK mobile which was available for us to use. We were a couple with 1 child staying on the sofabed - we will definately stay again if we are back in London.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A romantic getaway Tourists
1 Oct 2010
Hi,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Kindest regards,
Mattie
A TripAdvisor Member
“This apartment is the prefect location!”
Reviewed 27 August 2010 for a stay in June 2010

I would recommend this apartment to anyone. My husband, 13 year-old son and I loved it! Covent Gardens was the perfect spot for us to get around London. The Underground station was so convenient and we saw 2 shows while we were here. Being so close to the theater was a plus. Loved our evenings on the rooftop terrace! Thank you Mattie for a fantastic London experience!

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“delightful central London flat”
Reviewed 8 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

I had the joy of staying in this fabulously placed London flat. It is located in Covent Garden surrounded by the best restaurants and theatre. Evening drinking wine on the roof top.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 45-54
“Location can't be beat”
Reviewed 9 May 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

This flat couldn't be more convenient; we were able to walk to just about everything we wanted to see and do during a week-long stay in London. The roofdeck was a peaceful oasis despite being just a 2-minute walk from the craziness of Covent Garden. The apartment was clean, super-efficient, and very pretty. Mattie, thanks for your hospitality!

9 May 2010
What a pleasure to have guests happy and satisfied. It gives me a great deal of pleasure! Mattie
“Cozy flat”
Reviewed 21 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

I spent three weeks staying in this flat while on a working trip. The flat is tastefully furnished but remains cozy. I felt like it was as close to home as I could get for the 3 weeks that I was there. All the necessary amenities were on hand - the washer/dryer, pots and pans for cooking, the oven and the microwave. There were even more than sufficient towels provided for the period of my stay. The wireless internet also worked flawlessly.

The location is great, being in the heart of Covent Garden and walkable to other parts of Central London. Marks & Spencer is just down the road if you're lazy to walk the 10-15 min to Tesco. There are also many good food places around, including the famous fish and chip shop just around the corner (at Endell St).

Many thanks to Mattie who warmly welcomed me (even with a vase of fresh flowers) and checked in with me later to make sure all was well. It helps to know that she's easily accessible by phone or email if you have any problems.

The only issue I had was the stairs. For a lone female traveller with a heavy luggage, it took me quite a fair bit of time to bring my luggage down the three flights of stairs which are quite steep. Also for travellers who have arranged for private airport transfers, you may wish to note that the drivers from the company I had engaged refused to pick me from the doorstep as the street is not open to vehicles. Not a good thing when it's raining and you're trying to get all your luggage to the next street to meet your driver (which was what happened to me).

Overall a great stay. My first choice if i return to London again.

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 25-34
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
21 Apr 2010
Thank you Yiaying for your lovely review. I was really sorry to hear about the taxi and this is the first time I have heard of this. The street is open to vehicles. Taxis regularly come up the street so anyone should ask me for the phone number of a more obliging company who will also help guests bring their luggage down. I look forward to welcoming you back to Neal Street in the near future. Warm wishes, Mattie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing