“Hairy Goat Night Photography”

Hairy Goat Photography Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Hairy Goat is a London photography walking tour company providing tours such as the non-instructional London Photography Mystery Tour, the instructional London Photography Tour, photography workshops and personal photography tuition. Each tour contains an element of the Mystery Tour as we go to unplanned locations. We discover the often un-noticed and unexpected treasures of London and the tours are aimed at people who like to take photographs and those who like to explore a city, while learning something about it. Group sizes are small, the tours are very interactive and lots of fun. For more details of Hairy Goat photography tours, plus photography workshops and personal tuition, please go to the website.
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Booked myself and my partner on a night photography tour. It was just the two of us on it so we got great personal tuition from Corinna. Got some great tips and the time flew by. Fully intend to go back to some of the locations along the Thames and take some more pictures.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

My wife and I did the intermediate workshop recently, and had a really great day out. Our tutor was very patient with our questions, and excellent at gauging our level of knowledge and adapting to it. After a quick refresher on our kit he talked us through lighting basics, and then we went out to practice. The grey overcast autumn weather didn't seem ideal for shooting, but in fact we learned a lot about changing exposure values to get different effects, and using flash to fill in shadows and make shots more dramatic. This was our first Hairy Goat moment, but it won't be our last. We had great fun and great learning, and it was excellent value for money. Thanks Corinna and Brian.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I highly recommend Hairy Goat to everyone who has an interest in improving their photography skills. The sights of London create a fantastic backdrop to practice different techniques.

I have been on 3 Hairy Goat workshops and each has really helped me improve as a photographer. I have been on a photography tour; a beginners workshop; and, most recently, had 1-2-1 tuition with Robert. All were very good and very professionally run.

Corinna is a great organiser and has ensured that I got the most out of each event.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Took the London Photography Tour last Wednesday with other 2 friends and I loved it: for me it was not about the basics as I'm not a beginner but more about going out in the field in London with someone who knew where to go and take nice pics. I was very pleased with the way Corinna explained everything: no intimidating pro-like technical language and terms but friendly down to earth explanations. The weather was absolutely terrible for the first part and she made it fun teaching us how to get the most from the pouring rain and the low light conditions.
Definitely will book again, next time the Mistery Tour.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

A friend booked this tour for me and so I wasn't really sure what we were signed up for. Corinna met us then proceeded to explain how to use some of the camera functions. Initially it was a bit of info over load but we got plenty of practice and I soon got the hang of the necessary functions. It was so exciting to be able to understand and use the camera properly!! Corinna instills confidence and is patient. She explains things in laymen's terms and provides information for you as a reminder of what you have learnt. We had lots of practice and Corinna was always there on hand to help. Small numbers meant lots of help. A fantastic day that I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to get the most out of their camera. My knowledge has increased hugely and so has my confidence. I'm loving using what I have learnt. Worth every penny spent!! Thanks a lot!!